New photo gallery up and running

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I have installed a photo gallery on the site and now you can see all byso's happy snaps of the games, the girls and the fans.

I will also be implementing a facitlity for other supporters to upload their photos.

The link is on the top menu if you want to havea peak

whats the deal with stealing other pics from other sites?

I have seen a few that would ne nice to have

If you mean a user uploading someone elses picture we will take it down as soon as we know its someone elses

Dont know if its a good idea taking stuff from other sites like nrl.com etc.

Not in the gallery anyhow, there created by the ppl who put them up. Just put them up in a forum post maybe.

Looks great Daniel.

The handsome bearded bloke & his cute Kid giving Byso the "that's tops" (Sm-P9050246) in the supporters section is my eledst son and me.

That was the 5th September 2004, and it was Mitchell's 5th Birthday! He got his Jersey and a trip to Brooky with his Dad to sit on the Hill. Man were we happy when Chad put Beaver through that hole to score in the last minute.

Site's look'n tops mate. Hope to catch up on the Brooky Hill soon....working the next two weekends ~:(

thanks evo. good to put a face toa name.

I was trying to get as many of the supporters pics varied for the directory image as possible.

We are a friendly bunch so if you spot us at the games feel free to say hello

ill have a look and see if im there - inlikely though.

The most ive seen is my hand in one pic

Looks great Daniel.

The handsome bearded bloke & his cute Kid giving Byso the \"that's tops\" (Sm-P9050246) in the supporters section is my eledst son and me.

That was the 5th September 2004, and it was Mitchell's 5th Birthday! He got his Jersey and a trip to Brooky with his Dad to sit on the Hill. Man were we happy when Chad put Beaver through that hole to score in the last minute.

Site's look'n tops mate. Hope to catch up on the Brooky Hill soon....working the next two weekends ~:(

I remember that photo.....If you look at the wallpapers you will notice it's used in one of them.

G'day Byso,
Thanks for the "Heads-up" re. the wallpaper....Mitch will be stoked with that on his wall!! :D . Make sure you get the trigger finger happening on Sunday as I'll be working. Always look forward to your shots. At least I'll be giving it to the boss who's a tragic Knights Supporter....
cheers, Evo.

We are going to get byso to help us out witha best in show pic as well. should be fun.

Also going to start some other fun things after this game

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4