New nicknames for Monaghan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I know he played crap sue, no doubt about that!!!! not saying he didnt.

just dont see the need for the same stuff each week. its getting like the "true supporter" crap and stop the negative posting threads on ME.

where are all those supporters who carried on like there first born was being dragged of when we where negotiating for other half backs, trying to delay the signing of Monaghs a veteran of a massive 20 games for manly.

If you think we can build a champion team on our current halves, back up forwards etc you are kidding yourselves.

as for Cleal in the first half, gives away penalty / try tigers / gives away penalty / try tigers / drops ball / try tigers....

Thankfully Cleal is off to the judiciary again.

Maybe King will see fit to help out his team in need. Don't hold your breath though.

The spotlight is on Monaghan because the redneck scum proclaimed him messiah.

So now we have to crucify him...........

But the real messiah was resurected 2000 years ago.

Mata shut the farge up man. Can you post ANYTHING else besides Monas. Your posts are more repetitive than Cleal giving away penalties.

For crying out loud.. get a new opinion on something else.

kaza, no offence, your one eyed sticking up for players who are gradually sending the club down the crapper is also just as tedious.

its hard to get an opinion on something else when its the same players every week underperforming.

Better judges than Mata have been bagging him all night!

"why are they so unorganised!" said Gus and so on and so on

yeah but you guys were bagging him when we were winning and he was playing great.

Mata was even bagging him after the mom performance against the Roosters

WE CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. Hes the half.. nothing else you can do. so just support the bloke. Hes down on confidence. Geez. All you guys do is whinge about it day after day.

Yep, can't forget that inspired chip kick he pulled out against the Rorters.

We could have done something about it. Unfortunately the owner and sponsor cares more for his brand and the bleating of idiots than he does about long term football sense.

Don't burn the messenger kaaza.

why do you think we are stuck with him.because all the fools out there did support him when the professionals knew he was a crock of ****.you ran him into town and we are going to run him out.

Yep, can't forget that inspired chip kick he pulled out against the Rorters.

We could have done something about it. Unfortunately the owner and sponsor cares more for his brand and the bleating of idiots than he does about long term football sense.

Don't burn the messenger kaaza.

See thats what i mean... he made ONE bad kick and you hang him to dry. He got MAN OF THE MATCH in this game.. yet all you can remember is a chip kick that went wrong.

My god. your clueless.

But it was a really bad kick, and could have nearly cost us the game. They scored directly after it, to close the gap to 4 and then nearly scored on the siren which was 50/50 and would have won them the game. Would he have got MOTM then??????

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4