New nicknames for Monaghan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I've just spent the half hour on the "official" site and what a waste of time that was. Some poeple who say " OH Golly gee, they did try" Fair dinkum, they must wallow in mediocrity.

And who the hell is Judge Jules? She is really starting to pi** me off

Jamesie

yet it didnt happen. we won due to his brilliance the rest of the game.. if he didnt do the things he did in that game.. his kicking game otherwise was brilliant.. do you think we would have won?

You cant say ifs... we know what happened. we won due to him.. hence why he got MOM. He made 1 bad kick... noones perfect.

lol Jamesie

have not been there. dont want too at the moment. I will make the comment about being disgraceful and i would be crucified as being negative.

I'm sure they're keeping tabs on us and wringing their hands in horror with each other on MSN Messenger.

I've just spent the half hour on the \"official\" site and what a waste of time that was. Some poeple who say \" OH Golly gee, they did try\" Fair dinkum, they must wallow in mediocirty.

And the hell is Judge Jules? She is really starting to pi** me off

Jamesie

Ahh mate I just made the same fatal error. it's embarrassing over there. Some of the best "I'd like to see you go out there and play", "they all expect 100% perfection 100% of the time".

[quote author=jamesie]
I've just spent the half hour on the \"official\" site and what a waste of time that was. Some poeple who say \" OH Golly gee, they did try\" Fair dinkum, they must wallow in mediocirty.

And the hell is Judge Jules? She is really starting to pi** me off

Jamesie

Ahh mate I just made the same fatal error. it's embarrassing over there. Some of the best "I'd like to see you go out there and play", "they all expect 100% perfection 100% of the time".
[/quote]

And if that Smokey dude, mentions Darren Peachey again........

I bid thee all farwell. The blood has cooled down enough that I might get some shut eye.

Here's a bold prediction (kinda). Hewitt is off his game tonight and will be rolled in straight sets.

For Christ sake Pepsi...back off me for a change champ...Try someone else for a change.

jesus mate!!! what up, you usually like to get stuck in, i say fire away! i was looking forward to reading it!

just came back from reading ME, noticed you had plenty to say there!

If this site was quicker damn it (hehe)this is where I would predominantly post. I have a P3 550. Can soneone assist me in telling me what would make my internet connection ability to run a lot quicker? With using a 56k modem?

witt is letting down the halves and yet again its monas fault for not carrying him.

thats 6 weeks straight witt has offered absolutly nothing in attack.

why cant you people see the truth monas is a decent first grader who can offer a lot with the right personell around him.

Witt on the other hand is a winger - can kick goals and be carried like elmasri and halligan. He is going backwards at an alarming rate and everyone seems to want him promoted to the team leader when he cant even lead pepsi or mata to a king bashing convention.

jeez im glad you guys arnt running the club as we wouldnt have monas or orford next year and would be relying on witt.

I know that Witt didn't play well again BUT Monas is the captain and should lead by example - unfortunately he did last night (CRAP). The only time he was really noticed was the many times he was having a whinge to the ref. If only he concentrated more on his own game & spent less time chatting with the ref...........

ah the fluffster.i wondered when the resident village idiot would come out from under his rock.get your hand of your prawn and watch the game.

im not talking about one game im comparing this halves combo to last year, there is one change and it appears to have cost us heaps in attack. I know he i part of the AE conga line but i have watched him out underperform monas over and over again.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4