New nickname

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kiwi Eagle link said:
Ballin is known as \"Protected Species\" or \"Silvertails Poster Boy\"

No matter how bad he goes you won't find a bad word about him on here :)

coming from Mr Rubber Gloves himself

You would do well to read some of my thoughts post games Dan ...

You will find good and bad in those

Just that I am not 5 any more, so don't need to say things like "He is ****ing ****" or "Useless ****wit" etc to make a point

Kiwi Eagle link said:

Just that I am not 5 any more, so don't need to say things like \"He is F**king S**t\" or \"Useless F**kwit\" etc to make a point

Why not then, you useless ****?

Hehehehehe...J/K

Kiwi Eagle link said:

Just that I am not 5 any more, so don't need to say things like \"He is F**king S**t\" or \"Useless F**kwit\" etc to make a point

yeah that's what I am talking about!

What I mean is you are one of the first to jump in and defend so many players when they so oft do not deserve it, sometimes it's like you're looking for a position to do the boys medicals, so you can cup their balls in your hand whilst they cough

Dan link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=181331.msg236479#msg236479 date=1250057571]

yeah that's what I am talking about!

What I mean is you are one of the first to jump in and defend so many players when they so oft do not deserve it, sometimes it's like you're looking for a position to do the boys medicals, so you can cup their balls in your hand whilst they cough
[/quote]

I will defend somebody, if I feel they are coping an unfair pasting, which after many games I feel Orford has done this season. Imo often the players don't deserve all that is dished up to them on here, people are quick to jump on people for a bad game, but silent after a good one, so it is fair to point out a decent effort to offer some balance is it not ?

Players also get written off far too quickly, as crap, not up to it, will never make it etc. Of the grand final starting 13 last season probably only B.Stewart, Wolfman, Ballin and Menzies were immune to that

But dude I thinkyou are forgetting, this is a forum, people can say, within law, whatever the **** they want. The players that do which I doubt any of them do, read this then I am sure their skins are thick enough to take us all as never rans that are just talking our opinions.

Either way it is the first right of any fan of any team to say and question that team. It's part of what passion for something is.

Dan link said:
But dude I thinkyou are forgetting, this is a forum, people can say, within law, whatever the F**k they want. The players that do which I doubt any of them do, read this then I am sure their skins are thick enough to take us all as never rans that are just talking our opinions.

Either way it is the first right of any fan of any team to say and question that team. It's part of what passion for something is.

Na, that is why I come here, to debate issues around my footy team !!! It is impossible to have a decent chat about Manly over here when I am the only one that gives a stuff haha. It would be boring if everyone agreed, I just happen to be on the smaller side of the Orford debate, in the fact I don't hate the bloke :p

I get the impression you think I take this all very seriously, that is not the case mate. Just enjoy a good bit of debate with the likes of DSM and co.

kingyfan link said:
The bulldozer seems a good fit.
I was actually thinking along similar lines but D9 seems to have a more personalised bulldozer fit.

In the same spirit of Choc and the Gnome, I can feel some man love coming up between Kiwi Eagle and Dan ... Errrr or is that lamb love.  :eek: :eek:  :eek:  :eek:

George = Gorgo
Neither Bombs, Bullets, Jets or Rockets Can Stop Gorgo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf9lQ7OvRYY

OneEyedEagle link said:
In the same spirit of Choc and the Gnome, I can feel some man love coming up between Kiwi Eagle and Dan ... Errrr or is that lamb love.  :eek: :eek:  :eek:  :eek:

Na, I am not into Soccer players :p

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=OneEyedEagle link=topic=181331.msg236536#msg236536 date=1250118316]

Na, I am not into Soccer players :p
[/quote]

And thats proof you ARE into footy players then!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4