New Media Manager

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
seems a good day to join the club with the flurry of signings to happen today.

I hope there may be a surprise in there too in terms of a new signing.

Welcome aboard Wayne, and you can't do any worse than the previous guy as we never heard from him.

Oh sorry I forgot it's an appointment in name only , the real media manager is P Peters

Why would we expect to hear from the media manager? His job is to liaise with the media, not fans.

apparently Zorba and Wayne will be bringing back the very popular "Finger on the pulse" series.

apparently Zorba and Wayne will be bringing back the very popular "Finger on the pulse" series.

Well that will do me. I did note that in spot 2.20 of the clip , John H is standing at the front of Zorba's garage . While I didn't see any Fridges or mobile phones piled up ,I did see several micro waves. Have any of our sponsors done a kitchen check or supplied micro waves to the club that have gone missing ,because there they are.

Well that will do me. I did note that in spot 2.20 of the clip , John H is standing at the front of Zorba's garage . While I didn't see any Fridges or mobile phones piled up ,I did see several micro waves. Have any of our sponsors done a kitchen check or supplied micro waves to the club that have gone missing ,because there they are.
That video should be front and centre for the NRL's concussion campaign lol

Was there ever any more of these gems. I think on john H's bucket list should be to never do any more T V .

This is a gee up isn't it. Surely the fat Greek Leak cant be involved in our media...again (officially) or anything else that is Manly.

I've noticed that in the last few weeks there's been changes to our social media pages ie twitter, facebook, instagram. More photos, updates and what not, I wonder if it's the doings of our new media manager.

I've noticed that in the last few weeks there's been changes to our social media pages ie twitter, facebook, instagram. More photos, updates and what not, I wonder if it's the doings of our new media manager.
Thats what he's paid for. They fixed the Mwse background too, so no more junior photoshop.:clap:

I still get upset at the lack of completeness on the Player Profiles pages.
1) A Club Photo for Seniors and one for NYC
2) Profiles for evey Player on our books

It means a lot to Players to be officially acknowledged as Manly @:cool:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7