NEW IMMORTALS JUDGES

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
This is plain wrong

I have just tweeted him, pushing my own case.

Why wasnt I considered? I have read every book, newspaper article and magazine for the past 45 years. I watch every game every week.

I need to know how I get get a gig here because I am totally qualified for the position.

I'd back my (female Bob), golden retriever to be more impartial and a better judge ..... she doesn't miss many games ...

Immortals should be left as is and stopped. Too much potential to cause controversy, disagreement, and suspicions real or imagined of politicising (see the Billy Slater State of Origin uproar).
A strong well voted Hall of Fame is all the NRL needs. The greats of our game should be equals in their own special "club", not have some sitting at the head table.

I think the entire concept is irrelevant and totally unimportant. the game of Rugby league is always bigger than the individual. Good players come and go and are remembered by fans for various reasons. Judging players against one another from different eras is pointless as the game has changed over the years in so many ways. Sadly Mr Greenburg does not recognize that the game is more important than him and in his delusional mind he is the game's savior whereas I like many I speak to, see him and the NRL as strangling the golden goose. It doesn't surprise me that he thinks he would be a better Judge than Prenter and Jones. Frankly no one from the NRL administration should have a vote. This is another example of the Captain's pick. Greenburg is the Donald Trump of the NRL.

How can Greenberg suddenly change the judging panel just before they are due to decide on the next immortal/s? Just shows you what a farce this has become.

Ridiculous too that Prenter, the founding (and long servicing) editor of RLW that started the Immortals concept, has been axed by Greenberg without even being notified.

Lets hope that the modern players nominated do not become immortals this time around.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8