New Football Club Memberships

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Guys & Gals

The 2006 memberships are now available on MSE - there are about 5 or 6 categories and the Maroon & White membership is now great value plus the get priority access to Origin & Finals tickets.

Go over to MSE & have a look.

It IS great value for those that are planning on going to all the home games. I won't be going this year.
I have bought a PIONEER DVD recorder, and will be home to record all the games, so I can watch them in the offseason.

not going to any home games? I dont believe that.

besides if you want to record them, thats what your missus's is for.

dead set ryan
you can be a goose sometimes buddie.

SOme people would kill to live as close to brookie as u and yet your not going.

The only valid reason i see is if your boss (wife) is firing up about all the footy u go to. If not your soft soft soft.

My PIONEER DVD recorder (dunno why the brand is important) has this little function known as a timer :)

dead set ryan

The only valid reason i see is if your boss (wife) is firing up about all the footy u go to. If not your soft soft soft.

A bit of that too Cliffy (boss). I have a 2 year old son remember guys. Time with him is very important to me. Moreso than the footy (I can't believe I said that).

I say this every year though, and end up going to them all. Beer, sun & footy is just too much to pass up.

The M&W is great value, and I may just purchase it this year becaus eyou finally get value for money.

I wonder if the season pass gets you into the SCG game?

[quote author=Cliffy Gc]
dead set ryan

A bit of that too Cliffy (boss). I have a 2 year old son remember guys. Time with him is very important to me. Moreso than the footy (I can't believe I said that).

I say this every year though, and end up going to them all. Beer, sun & footy is just too much to pass up.

[/quote]

2yrs old is old enough to go to the footy. Tell ur mrs ur having a father son bonding day.

I'm thinking Bird Of Prey..

Being a resident bumpkin next year the flexipass will be a waste.

I'll take all the free merch for the extra $45 though.

Had a look at them.

What a HUUUUUGE improvement on last year.

The M&W is fantastic for anyone who goes to a few games. Ill certainly step up to that this year.

besides if you want to record them, thats what your missus's is for.

What??? Why can't he stay home and let her go to the football!!! LOL 8D
[/quote]

because she should be at home cooking and cleaning etc, you know what a women is supposed to do :D ;) need a meal on the table when you return from the footy.

The best part about them is the direct quotes from teh Silvertails proposal

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4