New face Rookies in 2020

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
There is a long list of potential NRL players in the Seaeagles ranks....who do you think will get a shot, if any in 2020?

Saddler
Schuster
Ben Turbo
Hoppa Jnr
Funa
Anderson
Others ??

After viewing the highlights video of that Musgrove kid we signed from Newcastle- I think he could rise to the top under Desus and the Don!

No doubt he’s been bought for a good reason, rather than buy an expensive super star buy one with potential and develop, smart move if you don’t have one in the ranks.

Looks like Funa may have blown his shot.

Metcalfe is correct. Major knee surgery this season and his defence is awful. Unfortunately I can’t see him making the grade.
He looked good early grades at Sharks based on his speed...agree down the pecking order and maybe a NSW cup with others ahead now

I'm happy to just develop what we have.

I don't think we need to buy anyone new.

I'm really keen to take a look at Manase's brother. From all reports, he's something special.

I think @Snake intimated that in another post today , team will largely be what we have now, less Hodko, Api and Elgey plus possibly Perrett as well.

Four out, bring in some young ones and use the excess funds to hold onto the ones we can build a team around.

There is a long list of potential NRL players in the Seaeagles ranks....who do you think will get a shot, if any in 2020?

Saddler
Schuster
Ben Turbo
Hoppa Jnr
Funa
Anderson
Others ??

Schuster has to be allowed a shot and one would think BenT will be on development minimum. Hoppa already top 30 and barring injury/after recovery will play.

Anderson is a superstar apparently but wasn't given a shot by Barrett when he couldn't play under the NRL laws then, supercoach not as interested so not longer a superstar.

Schuster has to be allowed a shot and one would think BenT will be on development minimum. Hoppa already top 30 and barring injury/after recovery will play.

Anderson is a superstar apparently but wasn't given a shot by Barrett when he couldn't play under the NRL laws then, supercoach not as interested so not longer a superstar.

I’d suggest Schuster wouldn’t be staying without a guarantee of a First Grade shot next year , otherwise plenty of clubs keen to sign him for that.

I’d suggest Schuster wouldn’t be staying without a guarantee of a First Grade shot next year , otherwise plenty of clubs keen to sign him for that.

I reckon if Walker goes then its a strong indicator Schuster is in the mix for the 6 next season.....going to be an interesting off-season (as always!)

Yeah .... I never did understand why Barrett didn't play Anderson .... surely being eligible to play 1st grade isn't all that important ....

Don't think jade Anderson will ever make the NRL. Soz just not big enough and a little overrated

Not over rated, just seems under committed.. A couple of years ago he was dominating in the u21s, fast, tough as teak and knew where the try line was. Seemed to lose his spirit in past 2 years. Has got the goods. Dessie probably needs to offer his boot to the lad's posterior.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4