New era begins today

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Was that Cam????? :hushed:
image.jpeg

Apparently Wests Tigers have loaded interview with players , coaching staff and CEO on their app and sent the link to this members today welcoming them to the new season.

See Manly it can be done.

Apparently Wests Tigers have loaded interview with players , coaching staff and CEO on their app and sent the link to this members today welcoming them to the new season.

The Tigers have been doing this sort of stuff for a few years now. I remember reading something about them getting into the digital age with their regular videos, player chats, etc for their supporters. It's a great idea and something Manly should do more of.

I hear our new Kiwi connection in Hiku, Taupau and Brown were missing from training today. The slackers are apparently on holiday in England :p

Your right. We should be following the West Tigers model on running a successful club.

Generally it would be timed to maximize coverage across the media given it is Melbourne cup tome and Farrah and tigers spat any news conference would have got limited coverage yesterday or today.

Maybe a nice message to the 6000+ members for 2016 would have been nice.

Rumour is Barrett is doing his first presser tomorrow so we might get a few brief "Yes im just gonna work hard" interviews from a few players then.... but who knows!

The Swan really set the gold standard for fan communication. Yesterday was a vid with John Longmire outlining preseason.

• 📚
Reactions: Rex

The Raiders have sent one out as well with interviews from the new recruits. Would love to see Manly do the same... just some more communication with the fans who are keen to stay in the loop!

Maybe they are waiting on Bird to come across before rolling it all out

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4