New era begins today

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wests Tigers Fan engagement is commendable. :clap:
Manly should emulate their model, as communications from Manly stop once the Membership drive is over.:confused:

Thought Manly's Fan engagement was much better than West Tigers today. They were obviously waiting till they had a major sponsor before having press conferences.

Thought Manly's Fan engagement was much better than West Tigers today. They were obviously waiting till they had a major sponsor before having press conferences.
Today was for the Media, not the Members. I'm a Member, yet have no email from the MSE about the Jersey, the Sponsor... only found out about these via the Internet.:cool:

Manly knew who the Coaching Staff was, along with all the new recruits they released today - months ago. The Sponsorships are separate to these.

I don't care about CoCoJoy (apart from their ruining the Manly Jersey for 3 years), but are wondering what each new Player is about.
Check out the individual interviews with each new recruit at the Tigers - that is what we Members want to see, a great summary of their info and a video so we recognize them on the field.
http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2015/11/04/meet_the_recruits_ja.html

Apparently not. The other Chris Bailey is still walking on the Chinese Wall with his brother Phil. They're in regular contact with their dad Bill, who implores them to come home. Bill Bailey provides updates on their whereabouts on social media.

Is that THE Bill Bailey, from Black Books?

I have heard that Jake has been hitting the weights pretty hard in the off season so don't be surprised if he has put on a few kilos of muscle

Today was for the Media, not the Members. I'm a Member, yet have no email from the MSE about the Jersey, the Sponsor... only found out about these via the Internet.:cool:

Manly knew who the Coaching Staff was, along with all the new recruits they released today - months ago. The Sponsorships are separate to these.

I don't care about CoCoJoy (apart from their ruining the Manly Jersey for 3 years), but are wondering what each new Player is about.
Check out the individual interviews with each new recruit at the Tigers - that is what we Members want to see, a great summary of their info and a video so we recognize them on the field.

I thought this article on MWSE was better than West Tigers.
http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2015/11/04/meet_our_new_recruit.html

No disrespect but what are Luke O'Donnell's qualifications for a strength and conditioning coach besides being an ex player?
Normally one would hold some human movement degree etc plus experience in that area.
He is a teacher, been teaching at St Gregs I think. So he may in fact have quals...

I got an email just before midday with everything in it?

There was an email to members today that linked to all the seaeagles.com stories and have a superstore link and member number etc

Well there's no doubting, it is indeed a new era.......I doubt in my 52 years as a supporter that so many changes have been made in one single year.

Will it be successful, only time will tell but I hope so as running 9th and not being in the finals sucked!!

I got an email

LOL at Hoppa. 2 of the kids I coached went on to be lawyers !!! Wouldn't it be a better reflection on your ability to say 2 of the kids I coached went on to play for Australia.

Anyway I must admit feeling he is getting a bit stiffed here in the court of public opinion. If the NRL allow guys like Russell Packer and Robert Lui to play then they have to allow Hoppa the opportunity to coach.

LOL at Hoppa. 2 of the kids I coached went on to be lawyers !!! Wouldn't it be a better reflection on your ability to say 2 of the kids I coached went on to play for Australia.

Anyway I must admit feeling he is getting a bit stiffed here in the court of public opinion. If the NRL allow guys like Russell Packer and Robert Lui to play then they have to allow Hoppa the opportunity to coach.
They probably HD'ed crim law with him tutoring them.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4