New Coaching Team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
You are 100% correct ... I agree, reducing a coach's entire career to a couple of disparaging words is childish and stupid ...

Which is why I copied you, and did it .... now, look in a mirror ... and call yourself a goose ..
I feel like you make little sense so I will just say hi and move on.

I'm the same about Daley (always thought he was a Manly hater), but I put that down to his playing days, when we used to physically and mentally beat him up every time we played them haha. He hated how strong we were.

That said, I can look past that if he re-aligns our roster / cap management to accommodate the current and modern game.

We NEED a fresh perspective now guys, simple as that. Our middle is as slow as mud. Particularly towards the end of games, opposition teams exploit it, and run over the top of us (see both Cowboys / Storm games).

We have too many plonkers (power forwards) - we need WAY more mobility, speed, X-factor, explosive play and lightning fast play-the-balls.

The way our players currently play the ball, it's like they are giving birth (with a 9 hour labour). I do put that down to our attackers being turned on their backs so easily in tackles.

This is why I hate seeing MORE plonkers in Dias, Condon, Tuilagi, Boyle, Matterson & others either acquired or extended. It's going to make our already rotten core, even worse.

I don't really mean it. Woody and I have a special relationship. Not sure what that is exactly but it's definitely something specially screwed up.

Anyway I'm happy to move on and support the new team. I think I was just responding to Woody winding me up as he likes to do.

@Woodsie im Sure you once blocked me for some silly reason. Its a shame you decided to unblock the block. I think I liked you better back then.

I have never blocked anybody .. where is the fun in that ?

Ah man. You absolutely lost your tits one day and swore blind you were blocking me and how offended you were. Shame. Here I was thinking I was special.
You are special EoL...
I mean, how many "Official NRL commentator(s) of the UK Royal Family" could there possibly be?

Ah man. You absolutely lost your tits one day and swore blind you were blocking me and how offended you were. Shame. Here I was thinking I was special.

No .. you must have me mistaken for someone else ... I repeat ... I have never blocked anybody ..

Should be easy to check .. I give permission to any mod to check a/c records and confirm or deny .

And yes you may just be special ... God love you.

No .. you must have me mistaken for someone else ... I repeat ... I have never blocked anybody ..

Should be easy to check .. I give permission to any mod to check a/c records and confirm or deny .

Woodsie has , to date, blocked 74 posters.

(Kidding, I have no access to that data - I dunno if anyone has.) :p

Even murderers get out of jail eventually. Give him another shot you can’t hang a bloke for the rest of his life. People learn from mistakes.

Mateeeeee. You went off like a frog in a sock a few years back at one of my posts and apprently were going to report me to the mods and Block me forever.

Not that I keep scorenof these things mind you.

Mateeeeee. You went off like a frog in a sock a few years back at one of my posts and apprently were going to report me to the mods and Block me forever.

Not that I keep scorenof these things mind you.
Dude, your going to have to narrow it down a bit. Still could be anybody

Sounds like some George Costanza antics…

Could he be hiding under a forte of garden chairs at Narrabeen Headquarters or maybe it’s worth checking all the abandoned train carriages at Enfield South Station?

He’s still on the payroll??
Caaaa Leeee aaaallllll…..,

• 👍
Reactions: R3
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10