New attitude producing results!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
On Friday I woke up and decided I would face the day like many other feathered fiends. And to be fair before I start this post I will enlighten you feathered fiends as to what prompted it.

I read here, at this wonderful information well, that Anthony Seibold had given Shane Flanagan permission to seek head coaching roles elsewhere. I read that here today, because I knew that that was in fact an active requirement of Seibold deciding upon Flanagan or approving of him in the role. I knew about that because I listened to Seibold talk about that on a podcast that James Graham hosts where Seibold said if he didn't have assistants who wanted to be first grade coaches or if he thought he had an assistant who thought they could use coaching as an assistant to stand as a resume for a first grade job then he wasn't looking at all the right people.

I knew about this podcast because it was mentioned here on silvertails.

So I'm not alarmed or posting frantically about that sort of thing because I am informed.

On Friday though I thought I'd start my day off like a lot of you, and to be fair it takes motivation to post and not just read and like, and indignation is ignition a lot of the time. So most are quietly letting the majority blow off steam.

But I went full negative. It was easy, the words came out quickly, even with my fat fingers and auto insurance 😀

But it didn't feel any better. Can we please try and use this site to be a little more analytical, a little more jovial, a little more optimistic, a little less DEFEATED.

What's the point of saying how terrible something is. Especially a team you support and love 💕

Half of you are honestly like my mother in law. You will never ever ever have an alien land and say congratulations, we have been monitoring you for your whole existence and there isn't another sentient life-firm this hemisphere of the galaxy that is so good at complaining and whinging and whining about something everyone already knows, we need you to go to the complaining galaxy Olympics, you are oh so special! Only YOU and you alone could see that Morgan Harper has a problem in defence. CONGRATULATIONS Here's all the attention your step dad gave to your little brother that time he killed the brown snake in the tent and you didn't mean to wet your pants they were already wet from the melted icepack,...."FROM THE ICE PACK TREVOR!"

Anyway last week there were a lot cyanide pills laying around the corridors of Silvertails HQ this week it's 4th place and some toothless tigers to bash up on a warm Sunday Arvo.

Just be kind to each other and yourselves feathered fiends.

On Friday I woke up and decided I would face the day like many other feathered fiends. And to be fair before I start this post I will enlighten you feathered fiends as to what prompted it.

I read here, at this wonderful information well, that Anthony Seibold had given Shane Flanagan permission to seek head coaching roles elsewhere. I read that here today, because I knew that that was in fact an active requirement of Seibold deciding upon Flanagan or approving of him in the role. I knew about that because I listened to Seibold talk about that on a podcast that James Graham hosts where Seibold said if he didn't have assistants who wanted to be first grade coaches or if he thought he had an assistant who thought they could use coaching as an assistant to stand as a resume for a first grade job then he wasn't looking at all the right people.

So I'm not alarmed or posting frantically about that sort of thing because I am informed.

On Friday though I thought I'd start my day off like a lot of you, and to be fair it takes motivation to post and not just read and like, and indignation is ignition a lot of the time. So most are quietly letting the majority blow off steam.

But I went full negative. It was easy, the words came out quickly, even with my fat fingers and auto insurance 😀

But it didn't feel any better. Can we please try and use this site to be a little more analytical, a little more jovial, a little more optimistic, a little less DEFEATED.

What's the point of saying how terrible something is. Especially a team you support and love 💕

Half of you are honestly like my mother in law. You will never ever ever have an alien land and say congratulations, we have been monitoring you for your whole existence and there isn't another sentient life-firm this hemisphere of the galaxy that is so good at complaining and whinging and whining about something everyone already knows, we need you to go to the complaining galaxy Olympics, you are oh so special! Only YOU and you alone could see that Morgan Harper has a problem in defence. CONGRATULATIONS Here's all the attention your step dad gave to your little brother that time he killed the brown snake in the tent and you didn't mean to wet your pants they were already wet from the melted icepack,...."FROM THE ICE PACK TREVOR!"

Anyway last week there were a lot cyanide pills laying around the corridors of Silvertails HQ this week it's 4th place and some toothless tigers to bash up on a warm Sunday Arvo.

Yeah nah .. piss off ... 🤣

fortunately, I don't think our players are a particularly analytical bunch,

Because more analytical == less optimistic

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4