New 2017 Manly Jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Great jersey!! It's starting to feel like a more professional club around here. Kelly has resigned. Jerseys look quality and classy. I feel like we are now building towards a better club.

What a day it's been, jelly has been told to **** off, likely the first good call bozo has made in years followed by another with the announcement of the new jersey of which is the best seen in years. Manly are back! 2017 is ours.

Just thank christ Kyocera is no longer on the jersey, those guys are complete passion fingers. We went downhill the moment they appeared on the jersey.

From a distance that is almost the best a jersey can get.

I just don't respect they may have slightly farked around with something sacred. these hoops not being a solid white colour, I hope it doesn't have a really faded look to it or make the line look more pink.

8 lines for every premiership. Really. What F knuckle came up with that.

Surely they can't fark this up too.

Apart from the obvious smart arse answers ( ie the marketing dept ) , who decides on a jersey change and who signs off on it?

To me sports marketing seems like a relatively straightforward thing but then when I see some decisions, jersey designs, fan engagement strategies etc things seem to get hazy.

Last years jersey was just...un Manly like and the maroon seemed darker.

So, does anyone know who decides these things?

Apart from the obvious smart arse answers ( ie the marketing dept ) , who decides on a jersey change and who signs off on it?

To me sports marketing seems like a relatively straightforward thing but then when I see some decisions, jersey designs, fan engagement strategies etc things seem to get hazy.

Last years jersey was just...un Manly like and the maroon seemed darker.

So, does anyone know who decides these things?
Don't know. As you say, last years jersey was a fizzer, so in regards to merchandising something had to be done, I'm guessing.

Last edited:
I'll be pissed off we if have that tyre track pattern for the the away jersey again next year. Where did they even come up with that crap.

I'll be pissed off we if have that tyre track pattern for the the away jersey again next year. Where did they even come up with that crap.
I didn't mind our away jersey. This year I think it will be some as home jersey accept hoops will be maroon and majority of jersey white. Also it sounds like the club has already secured a away sponsor.

Just thank christ Kyocera is no longer on the jersey, those guys are complete passion fingers. We went downhill the moment they appeared on the jersey.
You're really not a fan of Kyocera are you Commander?! lol

It looks like there are panels on the sides, whyyy can't they make the hoops go all the way around? Smacc that angry emoji if you agree @:mad:

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6