New 2017 Manly Jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The jersey is looking great on the players on the club website. Reminds me very much of Bozo turning over his collar in the 1970s.

1480035154236.jpg

img_0697.jpg

Great jersey I'll be buying one,this is what we are all about,pride passion,can't wait the greatest club in this wonderful world that I love and will always support to my last breath,God love the mighty sea eagles.eagles 4everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I have about 25 manly jerseys a lot similar to what bozos wearing .. The 2017 jersey is a cracker they even got the maroon spot on to the good old days .. The color has changed a lot over the seasons .. Good fellas wharehouse in sydney make a great copy of what bozos wearing even has the real sea eagle emblem embroided .. Bful jersey

I have about 25 manly jerseys a lot similar to what bozos wearing .. The 2017 jersey is a cracker they even got the maroon spot on to the good old days .. The color has changed a lot over the seasons .. Good fellas wharehouse in sydney make a great copy of what bozos wearing even has the real sea eagle emblem embroided .. Bful jersey

I love the look of those 1970s jerseys. Will have to find Good fellas. And the two players in the background here with their sleeves rolled up such a cool look. Is it Randall and Thompson behind Eadie. Hopeless Dragon on the deck is funny!

img_9570.jpg

I love the look of those 1970s jerseys. Will have to find Good fellas. And the two players in the background here with their sleeves rolled up such a cool look. Is it Randall and Thompson behind Eadie. Hopeless Dragon on the deck is funny!

img_9570.jpg
Its on princess highway st peters.. The last time i was their they had a collection of original old emblems just odds & ends from way back . I found an original pioneer stereo sponsor , they told me they can still do the white one as well , one of the workers said they still had one out the back .. They put the sponsor on the jersey while i waited .. The best thing for me was the eagle on the footy badge stiched on mw ..... Ive been meaning to go back to get another one...

Its on princess highway st peters.. The last time i was their they had a collection of original old emblems just odds & ends from way back . I found an original pioneer stereo sponsor , they told me they can still do the white one as well , one of the workers said they still had one out the back .. They put the sponsor on the jersey while i waited .. The best thing for me was the eagle on the footy badge stiched on mw ..... Ive been meaning to go back to get another one...
I think it is good fellows not fellas ...

img_9570.jpg
How do you put pics up & i will show you wat they look like..

img_9570.jpg
Great Days...I was sitting next to a staunch Magpie supporter at a wedding last night. Said the only players from Manly he liked and respected were Wombat, Igor and Bozo....I said why? "Cause they were tough bastards who always wanted to win, left everything on the field"

How do you put pics up & i will show you wat they look like..

I'm not sure how to upload pics. The ones i put up were already on on the web. I just clicked on the image button (mountain & sun) in the menu bar & pasted in the image's web address.

img_1520_000.jpg

My mrs knows how to do all that technical stuff .. But that pic youv got their is nearly exactly the same.. Long sleeve color , everything ... The lace up collar is the only difference but the white collar it does have is awesome.. I do have a few with the lace up collars but the maroon is a more reddish pink color & the eagle badge is only iron on like a normal number .. You can get them at peter wynns or mick simmons

Great Days...I was sitting next to a staunch Magpie supporter at a wedding last night. Said the only players from Manly he liked and respected were Wombat, Igor and Bozo....I said why? "Cause they were tough bastards who always wanted to win, left everything on the field"

Gday wombat .. I turned 50 back in april & my best mate who lives on the gold coast is very good mates with the one & only graham eadie .. He brought a 1980s manly jersey & had it signed & fully framed .. Apparently he still signing things like that on a regular basis ..

Wally wynns website says the jersey is in stock...160 bucks....why isnt it available via the sea eagles store other than on pre order ...FMD

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4