New 2017 Manly Jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No probs SLR...im not used to ordering stuff online...have never bought clothes or shoes online etc....I like to see it , touch it and try stuff on and if happy then buy it etc...done and dusted - no waiting
...hoops ? Nothing beats the double hoops that are manly...these ones I consider are a stylised version of the double hoops....I like em.
The chevron jersey I was never gonna buy...and the green blob just made me feel guilt free about not buying it....this jumper to me is the 21st century style of our traditional one.

I just went in and bought one.

They only had one small and one medium left hanging up.

Seems to be selling well. I asked for a large & he got one from out the back.

They only received small, medium and large at the moment.

There's heaps of jerseys for the other teams to sell but our rack was nearly empty, except for the green blob ones hanging next to them.
It won't be long before we see inmates in some Mexican prisons wearing the Green Blob jersey.
I hear some prisons dump any types of clothes on them, women's, and all.

Last edited:
No probs SLR...im not used to ordering stuff online...have never bought clothes or shoes online etc....I like to see it , touch it and try stuff on and if happy then buy it etc...done and dusted - no waiting
...hoops ? Nothing beats the double hoops that are manly...these ones I consider are a stylised version of the double hoops....I like em.
The chevron jersey I was never gonna buy...and the green blob just made me feel guilt free about not buying it....this jumper to me is the 21st century style of our traditional one.
I know what you mean mate .. I recon if the hoops were the old hoops it would be the best jersey ever made .. Except the one mal reilly is wearing in an earlier pic you cant beat that .. But im still very happy with what we have now .. Lookin forward to seeing the white version . Thnx bud

Blacktown Sea Eagles jersey unveiled.

15337594_10154641793495993_5430525012952134549_n.jpg

Hurry up and get your business Logo on the one and only MWSE Jersey. It's been many a year since our jersey was at its almost, classic, timeless, brilliant best. Media exposure is one thing, but this jersey will be a fan favourite for decades. There is still opportunities for your logo on our playing kit, lower back, shorts front and back. And, of course the small front chest panel offers great exposure for a great price as well. Don't delay, great things happen when the Mighty MWSE don the double hoops.

Pleased i didnt get one a few weeks ago . A fully sponsored one in the manly superstore will be awesome.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6