New 2012 Jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I hope we don't go with a white V. If that is the new design I guess my Prems jeresy will be getting a few years wear.

Anyone remember a special round we played against The Rabbits at Brookie (may have been heritage round???) around 2-3 years ago?

The jersey was the bomb ! Seriously awesome.

Ryan said:
Anyone remember a special round we played against The Rabbits at Brookie (may have been heritage round???) around 2-3 years ago?

The jersey was the bomb ! Seriously awesome.
Yes that was in 2006.. 50th anniversary of the club from memory. We wore it in 2008 vs. Eels too. If that's our new home jersey, I'll be buying it asap.

6296382990_ffbf1fd81a.jpg

I dont think I like it, but I will be buying one the first day its on sale.

Maybe we'll have a better idea when it's worn by someone.

Canberra will probably have a V just like that for their new jersey too

Would have liked if they gave the fans a vote on the jerseys, say 3 or 4 designs and the a online vote via FB & MWSE

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Would have liked if they gave the fans a vote on the jerseys, say 3 or 4 designs and the a online vote via FB & MWSE
I think Sharkies have done that recently. It's a good idea.

Berkeley_Eagle said:

I would have still preferred Rusty's mock up of the new jersey that he put up in Post: #19 of this thread

attachment.php

bob dylan said:
Wolfpack said:
Looks like arse. Really glad I got the 2011 jersey now.

Cracked me up with that comment. :D

I live to give :angel:

Jethro said:
I would have still preferred Rusty's mock up of the new jersey that he put up in Post: #19 of this thread

Agreed, Jethro. Rusty's design actually looks professional, the ISC design looks like they couldn't decide between 2-3 prototypes & decided to just cut & paste them all together.

Main things I don't like about the jersey is the goofy half-chevron, the 2008 jersey sleeves & the all maroon collar. If they actually run out in that it'll have to be one of the worst Manly jerseys to ever see the light of day.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4