Never felt more confident of a win!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm feeling very confident about a win as well! Believe me this isn't a good thing:s. I just think we can hold our own in the forwards and our backs are better than theirs with the exception of Inglis.

I've got a feeling Earnie the Eagle may help us out a little tonight. I know my Dad will be looking with interest. If any of the Souths players go down with out being touched tonight, it may not be diving. My old man will stiff arm a couple if possible. ;)

Im feeling very confident of a win tonight, last time i felt really confident we smashed the Storm ;)

Mals said:
PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
I still get flashbacks of this time last year in melbourne.That night discipline killed us if we can overcome that tonight we'll win.

Let's cleanly catch the ball off the kick off & go from there ;)

...and don't let Choc handle the ball in the first set.

In both the 2009 and 2012 semis against the Storm, choc comitted an error and turnover on the second play of the game and in both instances the team never recovered and were eliminated.

NYEagle

As a rooster fan I wish you guys and your team well. All year your side has been THE team to beat. I only hope I'm wrong that this year's comp is rigged for a Souths trophy because if what I suspect us true, no side from here onwards stands a chance no matter how hood they play.

May these mighty men from the peninsula deliver an inspirational performance and win!!.

GO MANLY

NYEagle

I've thought the same for much of the year DNA. Hoping the Thurston spray pulls them up a bit.

EagleBoi13 said:
The Mighty & Courageous Men of Manly stand confident and ready for battle! The legion of Manly fans and members stand proudly behind you! Lets show Rus and his precious Bunnies how real gladiators roll. Lets do it for George, Brent & Joey!!! Our 3rd premiership in 6 years is within reach! GO MANLY!!

An average home crowd of 13,000 is hardly a legion :D

But I hope on 2v's signal he unleashes hell.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4