Never been so embarrassed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Toff was outstanding yesterday too. Absolutely Outstanding. I'd like to see a few from that A grade pack go back to Ressie's and have that same, I'll work my way back attitude Toff displayed.
I'd like to see Mayo and Garlic boy banished to reserves.

Makes no difference, where was it against Newcastle since their on par with Bulldogs?
Round 1 Bulldogs team to Round 5 Newcastle. Nothing to do with par. Dogs were pretty terrible against us. We missed 42 tackles last night...

We need some seasoned vets (with premiership experience) from other clubs who can instill some confidence in our forwards. Much in the same way Ben Kennedy did. As much as I like Jakey, it seems that its just him and Mole that are really holding down the fort in the forwards. We need some real mongrel in the team.
Nelson Solomona is off contract at the end of the year, and he would be an ideal leader for the forwards and I would also sign Wirremu Grieg if hes off contract.
Wiremu Greig would be a good pick up.

Runs hard and barged over for a try yesterday as well. Meanwhile I believe Manly have re-signed Morgan Boyle for a couple years again and he was pretty piss poor yesterday.
You're fuking kidding me. Surely not. The guy is a Z grade flop. We let go Fifita and re-sign this flog. That'll do me.

You're fuking kidding me. Surely not. The guy is a Z grade flop. We let go Fifita and re-sign this flog. That'll do me.
Don’t forget , the Big O wanted a BIG upgrade, sadly we aren’t the Rorters with unlimited funds.

Don’t forget , the Big O wanted a BIG upgrade, sadly we aren’t the Rorters with unlimited funds.
I think its fair to say Manly's salary cap kind of looks like this

arena-cobra-ultra-strap-side-view-420x560.jpg

I’ll admit, I was embarrassed to watch them give up 5 tries to none in the first half as well. Some credit should go to Penrith though, as they are defending premiers and playing at home.
The sharks game last year and the debacle against the cowboys, were worse for mine.
It’s still a long season and plenty of time to get better. At least that’s what I’m telling myself.

So give the Big O Boyle's salary as well. Fuking waste of space.
I don’t think it was so much Boyles dollars , but what the two were offered by St Merge and realising that they couldn’t keep them all.

It’s a tough job these days , every manager is screwing the clubs for every cent they can get , I for one wouldn’t like to be trying to manage to run a club just on the salary cap.

The top 4 of 5 don’t have that worry , must be nice to be able to offer anything to get the best to come, meanwhile clubs like ours operating just on the cap get the dregs.

I’ll admit, I was embarrassed to watch them give up 5 tries to none in the first half as well. Some credit should go to Penrith though, as they are defending premiers and playing at home.
The sharks game last year and the debacle against the cowboys, were worse for mine.
It’s still a long season and plenty of time to get better. At least that’s what I’m telling myself.
A flogging was always on the cards. If we at least made them work for it then it wouldn't be so bad, but we waived the white flag from the moment whistle was blown.
And Im adamant that a flogging was going to happen because some of the players have been average even during the wins we had, it only took an elite team to expose that fact.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8