Nein Audience down 13% but Foxtel up 20%

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah, that 43 minutes that 9 put out on a Sunday night when they won the rights was complete and utter crap (and I think that it hasn't got much better since they stared showing most of the whole games) but I think that skull61 may have been referring to prior to when 9 got the rights and it's predecessor Ch10 and it's predecessor Ch7 had the rights.

Wasn't it ...Andrew Denton who undertook a 'movement' with the slogan "Free the 23!" or something similar as we were all getting ripped off?

After a great win i decided to give the Sunday Footy show a chance. BAD decision. What an unprofessional pile of steaming crap that show is. Johns phone going off during the show, Fittler and Johns with childish jokes, Yvonne Sampson has zero idea compared to Lara Pitt on Fox. Its embarrassing for the game to have these morons representing our game.

It's what you get when you expect ex-footballers to be polished presenters. I'd much rather listen to an experienced, informed sporting journalist. I think Sterling and Matthew Johns are exceptions.
Nein has been lucky with ex-cricketers in commentary because most of them are well educated, and players such as Benaud and Chappell did have backgrounds in journalism.

After a great win i decided to give the Sunday Footy show a chance. BAD decision. What an unprofessional pile of steaming crap that show is. Johns phone going off during the show, Fittler and Johns with childish jokes, Yvonne Sampson has zero idea compared to Lara Pitt on Fox. Its embarrassing for the game to have these morons representing our game.
I did much the same, turned it on after Manly beat Easts, turned it off and haven't been back.

It was ok when they just had the 1 childish moron (Johns) but once they added the other brain dead man child it just became like a b grade 80's college comedy movie. Minus the boobs

It's what you get when you expect ex-footballers to be polished presenters. I'd much rather listen to an experienced, informed sporting journalist. I think Sterling and Matthew Johns are exceptions.
Nein has been lucky with ex-cricketers in commentary because most of them are well educated, and players such as Benaud and Chappell did have backgrounds in journalism.

In the past, yes. Much more so than now anyway.

Only Michael Hussey has been a stand-out of late, because he can actually offer an educated opinion that isn't blindly supportive of everything the Australian team does... which is something that Brayshaw, Healy and co cannot do.

The Sunday Footy Show used to be okay to watch. Sterling was good, didn't mind Fenech and at times Fittler was okay when he talked tactics. Who is the anchor of the show? or are they all anchors and weighing the ship down.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6