Nein Audience down 13% but Foxtel up 20%

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Isn't it amazing how dumb the people at Nein are ?

People just want to watch the game. We don't want to hear about Reno Rumble. We don't think Gus is funny. We don't want the competition made even more unfair so you can get bigger ratings in Brisbane.

Lesson number 1. If you don't provide the service, you won't keep the customers.
The sheer arrogance of them to think people won't turn to fox is what astounds me. How did 9 not see this coming?

Take this with a grain of salt Rothfield wrote it and he is blowing his own company's trumpet. I for one will put up with Rabs and Gus and Fittler and the rest rather than give those Newscorpse bastards any of my money. I still haven't forgotten super league and what they tried to do to us

Fair enough comment, so assume you watch Monday nights games or Saturday's games on the NRL app?

I for one think the numbers are very likely true.

I have Foxtel, and would not even consider using free to air instead.

I've had one night ( Thursday whilst staying with my daughter) watching the Nein rubbish.

Fair dinkum if I could have set off an IED under Fittlers arse I would have!!
Maybe they are maybe they aren't who cares really,all I know is that I will never put Foxtel on or have any Murdoch dross in my house. It's a principal thing with me

Sure do again don't mind too much with small screen except when we play of course
Take this with a grain of salt Rothfield wrote it and he is blowing his own company's trumpet. I for one will put up with Rabs and Gus and Fittler and the rest rather than give those Newscorpse bastards any of my money. I still haven't forgotten super league and what they tried to do to us

This is the way i go about my business as well.life is about the choices we make. With telstra looking to offload there share of fox it will only be time before they
Tech up the app for a larger screen i reckon.

This is the way i go about my business as well.life is about the choices we make. With telstra looking to offload there share of fox it will only be time before they

That would throw the cat amongst the pigeons!!

I actually think the small picture is a condition of them having the digital rights or I remember reading something like that

Although I am sometimes tempted as at the moment the Mrs and kids are in bed and free to air TV is hopeless was watching international house hunters can't find anything else on and can only watch us getting beaten so many times before the iPad flies through the air

I actually think the small picture is a condition of them having the digital rights or I remember reading something like that
Probably but once they become true competitors the landscape may change. Maybe not. I might just live in hope but as tech improves if they dont someone will sort something

yup. that newscorp (fox) journo wrote an article about how the opposition viewing percent has gone down whilst his own company went up.

If he needed to add an example he could have printed how channel 9's viewing has dropped about as much as the daily telegraph's publication as less and less are reading their trash.

shouldn't be surprised, fox doing a story on how amazing they are (I bet the journo still thinks he has integrity and freedom to write what he wants.)

That said, I also have no probs with people leaving ch 9 in droves. It seems the only people who think they are on a winning formula are the exec's at channel nine.

At least with rabs saying he may retire after the end of this season.... ch stupid will finally be forced to make a change. I think they seriously misjudge what the viewing audience wants in the way of commentators.

Less hero worshipping drivel, less spacemen on the sidelines and more accuracy in calls - things ch stupid don't believe in.

Call me old fashioned but it was better when all games were on Sunday arvo and the match of the day replay with the Moose came on at 6.30.
You are old fashioned!

That forty three minutes of football was despicable. That's all we got on the regional channels before sixty minutes.

Where I am the games have been staring at 1830 on a Thursday/Friday night. That's too early for me (although daylight saving ending will make it better) to watch so being able to record on Foxtel has been great. Before that when Manly played the later Friday night game on nine I would have to wait until the fox replay was on at midnight. (Couldn't stand the nine non live game with all the ads). I also really rate the triple m Saturday and Sunday shows and their commentary which I listen to through tune-in app. Paul Kent made a mistake once, he's actually very good to listen to and watch and gives some really good insights.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4