Negative, or Perceptive?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Crocker is the only one of those 5 anywhere near top flight.

especially considering the rest of the ones they developed themselves.

I hope Donnely was in there as a laugh :)

[quote author=byso]
Why would you be interested in my reply? 8|

Because you questioned some of Des Haslers "calls" early on mate. There's no hidden agenda here. FFS. :doh:
[/quote]

Bellamy is a better coach.

Our team is based on low mistakes and good defence. This will win many games but I think some more creativity is required.

I also think Dessie would be a little dissapointed spending 450K on just a high quality centre.

Crocker is the only one of those 5 anywhere near top flight.

especially considering the rest of the ones they developed themselves.

I hope Donnely was in there as a laugh :)

Crocker , cross and kidwell were all fairly top siginings, cross is just getting back from injury but starting to play well again

kidwell was an honest first grader at best.

Cross is going well now I agree but was hardly a wolrd beater previously

[quote author=Ryan]
[quote author=byso]
Why would you be interested in my reply? 8|

Because you questioned some of Des Haslers "calls" early on mate. There's no hidden agenda here. FFS. :doh:
[/quote]

Bellamy is a better coach.

Our team is based on low mistakes and good defence. This will win many games but I think some more creativity is required.

I also think Dessie would be a little dissapointed spending 450K on just a high quality centre.
[/quote]

Fair calls. I think Crushers being close friends with Lyon has a lot to do with the team bending to fit in with what Lyon wants.

He (Lyon) was untested as a 5/8. TWO games in the ESL, and they swapped him straight back to the centres when that guy who bagged our beaches out returned from injury. I think Des is taking a huge gamble displacing Burns for him.

Also, a centre doesn't always have to be a centre. Lyon can get involved by coming in field when he wants.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7