Announcement Need your thoughts

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hi Dan,

First and foremost, thank you for all your time, effort and dedication in providing all of us with an excellent conduit to discuss, laugh, criticise and follow our beloved sea eagles.

I'm a prolific viewer of the forum however I don't post very often.

I'm not sure how to reach you direct (private message I think it is) but I'd like to make a financial contribution to assist you in administering and maintaining this great site.

If you can contact me we can discuss it further.

On behalf of all the users on this forum, I say again, thank you!

Hi Dan,

First and foremost, thank you for all your time, effort and dedication in providing all of us with an excellent conduit to discuss, laugh, criticise and follow our beloved sea eagles.

I'm a prolific viewer of the forum however I don't post very often.

I'm not sure how to reach you direct (private message I think it is) but I'd like to make a financial contribution to assist you in administering and maintaining this great site.

If you can contact me we can discuss it further.

On behalf of all the users on this forum, I say again, thank you!
https://silvertails.net/threads/premium-membership.37988/page-9

Hi Manlyfan76,

Thank you for the information, I will definitely join as a premium member.

In addition, I would like to make a further contribution to the site over and above the membership subscription.

Go the mighty sea eagles!

Hi Manlyfan76,

Thank you for the information, I will definitely join as a premium member.

In addition, I would like to make a further contribution to the site over and above the membership subscription.

Go the mighty sea eagles!
I'll PM you my bank details and I'll make sure Dan gets the donation, as he doesn't have an Australian bank account...... will it be a substantial donation do you think ??......like Nigerian Prince substantial ??

Thanks CnC, please feel free to PM me your bank details and I will organise a direct debit from that account.

The donation will not be as much as a Nigerian lotto prize or proceeds from a deceased relative who, unfortunately for them, had no next of kin but had my email address and mobile number.

The donation will be closer to a substantial amount in Venezuelan Bolivar.

upload_2019-3-28_8-53-22.jpeg

My server keeps getting my order wrong so I’m no help

Hi all,

I am about to recover the data from the old server and try and recover a few posts too.

I now have a choice stay back on the old server provider who have been good over the years or make the switch to stay on the ones we are on now. Would love your thoughts on this.

Dan
Thank you . All good feathered friend . Keep up the great work !!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8