Need help .....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

PJ

Bencher
I need some help- I’m in a social….no wait, very social basketball team and we are trying to come up with a name for the team …. I’m looking at humorous options- any suggestions?

my indoor soccer teams are called

- 5 random blokes (because we essentially have a different team every week)

- The homewreckers because apparantly a guy and a girl got together after one night and it ended in the girl getting divorced.

thye are humourous.

You could just call the team "The Beers"

my sister plays Oz Tag for a team sponsored by Dicks Hotel.

"We Love Dicks" is across the shirt, its great!!! Its a mixed team as well.

There's a book by Douglas Adams called 'The Book of Liff' (plus the sequel, 'The Deeper Meaning of Liff'). The concept of the book is that there's lots of places that no-one ever visits plus lots of things in life that really need their own words: so why not take these town names that are never used and apply them to things that need names?

From that book we got the names 'Hagnabies' and 'Tullynessle'.

Hagnaby: Someone who looked a lot more attractive in the disco than they do in your bed the next morning.
Tullynessle: An honest attempt to find the clitoris.

The names are just bizarre enough to make people ask you what they mean. It's a good way to be remembered at least :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4