Nathan Fien

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Warriors have told him he can look around coz they don't want him after next season

If Ballin departs for Brisbane, would he be worth looking at if we had some spare dough ?

Has played pretty well the past couple of years, and Des likes having his hooker rotation, and it would leave us with 2 pretty good options again. Also would provide reasonable cover in both halves positions as well

Earlier I thought Ballin was gone to Brisbane but I have the distinct feeling he will stay with us, he is really hitting his straps lately and showing his class.

I hope we keep him

Fein is starting to get on and I see him as a bit of a Dunley style player. I can't see any other hooker that would pair as well as our current ones though, they are the perfect mix

Yep, the more time that passes the more i think that Ballin is staying, and maybe Ballin staying took care of the money that we were going to give Beaver, who knows

Not sure Nutz, haven't heard anyone with a wrap on them though

Back to Fein, bloody strange call from the Warriors, the major area they lack depth in and they cut the guy who has been their best option

The Warriors have had no idea with their halves since Jones left and that's why they're in the hole that they're in.  Their recruitment person must be a dill.  They bought wisely with Price but not since.  They should maybe look to union to fill their halves position. 

I'm surprised you didn't suggest we buy Fien to play at half given that according to you Orford should retire DSM. 

Orford will hold the premiership trophy above his nuggety frame come grand final day, the ox rocks!!!

I agree Fulton, he will hold the silverware and we'll all be very happy.  It still doesn't negate my comments re Orford's deficiencies.  We will win it in spite of his indecision and poor kicking game.

DSM5 link said:
I agree Fulton, he will hold the silverware and we'll all be very happy.  It still doesn't negate my comments re Orford's deficiencies.  We will win it in spite of his indecision and poor kicking game.

Matai's game must be good of late

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8