Nathan Brown Impact?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Eagle 1

First Grader
What I like about Brownie, he has so many strings to his bow, coming of the fence skittling hit-up's to set the tone, good second receiver, beautiful silky slight of hand touch's when looking to pass/offload in traffic. The pass to Jake was sublime, you could see they've been working on this at training. We are such a bigger threat and better team with Brownie in it.

silvereagle

Reserve Grader
I am. I think its because he is not carrying on like a hero, he's just playing footy...sure, it's still a tough and uncompromising style, but without the chip on the shoulder. The way he speaks about Manly and the fans, is nice to hear.
Yep. Definitely become a crowd favourite. If he can stay fit and healthy, I think he puts us in a "top 4" category this year and if we make the GF, I think he goes a long way to winning his 1st premiership and our 1st since 2011. Smart buy on our part but hats off to guy for his hard work in the off season and "comeback". Not bad for an old guy!!!

Leighbra

Reserve Grader
No probs mate......yes of course when Lodge is fully fit then I'd like to see:
Paseka
Croker
Lodge
Olakau'atu
Waddell / Schuster
Jrbo
Res: Humphries / GKCT, Sipley, Brown, Aloiai
I must admit mate that Aloiai has been much better the last few weeks he has been running much harder and breaking tackles rather than making contact and trying to get quick play the balls, his Defence has been good also with some nice low tackles that have been buckling opponents. Hopefully, he can continue with this good form.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
I didn't think I'd EVER have this opinion....but i 100% do.
Brown officially 1 of my favourite players....:whew:
Loves the contest and I think he even went chasing it on Sunday to lift the crowd, the players and the energy across the board. :punch:
Got layed out with a Big hit and got up calling for more, inspirational stuff.
Has anyone else done the full 360 on Brown and have him as 1 of the favourites or is this going a bit over the Top @:smirk:

eagle66

Bencher
Premium Member
Loves the contest and I think he even went chasing it on Sunday to lift the crowd, the players and the energy across the board. :punch:
Has anyone else done the full 360 on Brown and have him as 1 of the favourites or is this going a bit over the Top @:smirk:
That's it it's not the big run he does but how quick he responds, quicker play the ball, backs up to take it up a couple of tackles later and tries to shift the play with with good ball movement.

silvereagle

Reserve Grader
That's it it's not the big run he does but how quick he responds, quicker play the ball, backs up to take it up a couple of tackles later and tries to shift the play with with good ball movement.
That plus the intimidation when he runs it or tackles. Takes it to the opposition. And when he gets smashed he gets up and applauds them!!! If he lasts he could be our BK Mark 2.

Jay Eagle

Reserve Grader
I've been to the last 2 games Panthers and the Dragons and on both occasions I witnessed the opposition supporters applauding Brown for his effort.. happened when I was sitting amongst the Panthers fans in their stand last week.. a couple of big units sitting beside me both clapped and commented on his courage and how the game changed when he was on.
Then against the Dragons I had a group sitting in front of me and they began cheering when he ran from the back fence.. yeah they probably wanted to see him being smashed but it's pure excitement, after the game they were carrying on that Brown beat their whole pack just through effort and that's the only reason we won..
So whatever your doing Browny keep it up and hopefully a couple of others come along with you.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
I was worried about his attitude ( before he played) and him doing something stupid BUT he has been nothing but great for us.
Deserves every accolade he gets this year.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Apart from the crazy Rhino chargers from deep, Brown is often setting the time defensively, getting up Super quickly and often putting on shots and importantly, giving away very few penalties

madmax

Bencher
My favourite players at the moment….Brown, Hoppa, Talau!!

Leighbra

Reserve Grader
I like how when he thinks there is a high tackle, or something has happened to one of our players he charges in ready to defend. Like when big Nelson nailed Hoppa Browny charged in ready to look after the young fella I like his passion I like his anger I like his niggle something we have lacked in my opinion for years

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18