Nathan Brown Impact?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
When every one thought he was done
Browns new lease of life has just begun

Brown has been Baptised in the Manly Peninsula and is Born again

Hallelujah feathered friends Brown is Born Again
1710900927521.png
|

I'll eat some humble pie here....and happy to do so.

He looked washed last year and it's huge for Manly to have him contribute to the level he has so far.

Amazing what a guy does when he's playing for his career.

That's why I've been so against giving Lodge big upfront money going into 2024. Hope I eat more humble pie there.

I knew he'd be good for us from the moment I watched "The Manly Mentality" episode of "The Manly Way", but he has surpassed even those expectations.

The combination of Brown and Bullemor adds so much energy after Paseka and Aloiai have done the tough stuff early. To think we are smashing far more fancied packs and we are doing it without Lodge and Sipley, it's amazing.

Brown today played like why Roosters and Eels didn't want him.

Hopefully not a theme moving forward as he has been good so far.

I thought he was good (again) today. Ran and tackled hard. Yes, a few handling errors, but wasn’t on his Pat Malone today.

I thought he was one of the only guys who noticeably played with energy….
A bit too much hesitancy and looking to ball play instead of channeling his enthusiasm and running hard at gaps… but, he certainly wasn’t as bad as others.

A bit too much hesitancy and looking to ball play instead of channeling his enthusiasm and running hard at gaps… but, he certainly wasn’t as bad as others.
Funny you say “ball play” because I noticed in the first two rounds,all he did was tuck the ball under his arm and run hard into the line and looked great.Today was a mix of both and wasn’t as effective.

15 runs for 153m is not too shabby. I agree there were times where he was trying to play the link man and it would have been better if he tucked it under the arm and went forward, but I think that was more a symptom of how ****e our attack was.

Funny you say “ball play” because I noticed in the first two rounds,all he did was tuck the ball under his arm and run hard into the line and looked great.Today was a mix of both and wasn’t as effective.
My thoughts as well, his runs seem to be getting less infective by the week.

Brown was 1 of our better forwards and also for a smaller forward, taking more direct hard runs to win momentum than his bigger team mates

Brown was 1 of our better forwards and also for a smaller forward, taking more direct hard runs to win momentum than his bigger team mates
That’s my perspective too. And I thought it was clear. Interesting how others see it differently!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8