Nate myles signs with...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Make no mistake Bellamy is a very savvy coach .
If they picked up Myles for 250k then I think it's actually a great move by the $torm

My guess would be closer to more 300-350 now that he doesn't have the 90k origin pay coming in annually. Which is still not a bad deal if he stays injury free. He came to manly to be an experienced forward leader of a young pack with little experience. His role at Melbourne will be different, while losing a few, they still have a good established pack, but a few who'll need his mentoring, he won't need to be the leader and have the expectations we had of him. He'll be more the rock. Bellamy will have him playing a very simple game where i think you'll see him be more effective than he has been with Manly.

In the end looks like a deal where both clubs win, and player while losing $ comes out getting what he wants, which is a great thing.

Well who's gonna step up in his place this year.. This is dumb he was starting to play well. He comes up with big plays that will be missed ie good strong tackle that dislodges the ball.
I suppose lussick the idiot will come into the squad although perrett has impressed but he has to pick his offload better he ALWAYS look for one

Well who's gonna step up in his place this year.. This is dumb he was starting to play well. He comes up with big plays that will be missed ie good strong tackle that dislodges the ball.
I suppose lussick the idiot will come into the squad although perrett has impressed but he has to pick his offload better he ALWAYS look for one

Can you count of one hand how many of those tackles Myles has made in his 2 years with us? Yes his defence is sound but a prop also needs to make meters as thats their job. I see nothing wrong with Perrett looking to offload. Its great to see a young prop backing himself looking for second phase (even though its not on). But you can see how our offloads are killing teams at the mo. I didn't see him offloading too much in the wet the other night if thats what your concerned about... IMO he is going to be a great asset to Manly for years to come with this ability.

As much as we are probably, maybe ,could be, happy to see the back of myles, in all honesty the bloke has played at the highest level and would have been great for the likes of jake and marty . In saying that from most of us "Nate dont hit your head on the way out the door ".

If someone is on $500k, the monthly payments start in November, which is about $41,661 per month.
Which Manly have already paid (June included ) over $333,000.
So at most we , Manly will pay half the remaining salary which is approximately $167,000.
( half being $88,500)

The deal would have factored in that it was Myles's request, for personal reasons, to be excused from the remainder of his contract.
This being the case, I can't see why we'd pay any of his contract for next year (unless Storm now owe Manly something we don't know about).

Nate2017.JPG
Well the Storm marketing department certainly didn't waste any time updating their promotional material. Sadly it's going to cost them a packet to enlarge the posters to fit Nate's forehead in shot. I wonder how he gets his head through the opening in the jersey ..... does it have a zipper at the back ?

Thanks for your service big fella ..... you didn't get a lot of love .... but you did what you you've done over the last 3-4 years of your career .... tough as a pair of old boots. Good luck with your new club.

Last edited:
Made some good tackles but he is over his best. Way too slow and injury prone now. His defence is good for the small mins he plays but he only just makes those mins. He looks old and tired and freeing up 500k on next years cap is a great result.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8