Nate myles signs with...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
IMG_5299.JPG

Reminds me of that 90s MTV cartoon.

I think we could get another sponsor to fit an ad on his noggin.

Maybe some cosmetic surgeon could slap his name and number on there with a slogan, like "We can't fix this, but we can fix you."

Given his head size, an ad on Nate's melon could pay for an even bigger upgrade of Brookie Oval.

I didn't know what sense this thread made until I saw this guy interviewing Dylan Walker on Fox Sports News. Korby something is his name?

Ginormous baby head. I wonder what physical affliction he had that resulted in that monument to cranial architecture.

Myles off to Melbourne sooner than expected

Nate Myles has signed with the Storm for next season - and the Queensland State of Origin prop could be out of Manly before the June 30 transfer deadline.

Myles’ wife, actress Tessa James, has already moved to Victoria to do some filming work and the veteran forward wants to join her as soon as possible.

But the clock is ticking and Myles has less than three weeks to get the deal done before the deadline comes into effect.

Storm coach Craig Bellamy has an amazing knack of getting the best out of ageing props and Myles should thrive in his new environment after a couple of indifferent seasons at Manly.

Although 31, Myles is in good shape and still has plenty to offer and should fit well into the Storm system.

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...storm-union/e9770gaypzwq1pwtt04auerq3/slide/2

Myles off to Melbourne sooner than expected

Nate Myles has signed with the Storm for next season - and the Queensland State of Origin prop could be out of Manly before the June 30 transfer deadline.

Myles’ wife, actress Tessa James, has already moved to Victoria to do some filming work and the veteran forward wants to join her as soon as possible.

But the clock is ticking and Myles has less than three weeks to get the deal done before the deadline comes into effect.

Storm coach Craig Bellamy has an amazing knack of getting the best out of ageing props and Myles should thrive in his new environment after a couple of indifferent seasons at Manly.

Although 31, Myles is in good shape and still has plenty to offer and should fit well into the Storm system.

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...storm-union/e9770gaypzwq1pwtt04auerq3/slide/2

He was down in Melbourne over the weekend so fair chance it could happen.

Will be interesting if Myles is off mid season.

Baz said only last week that he has read a lot in the paper about Myles leaving. But Myles has a contract with Manly until the end of 2018 and it's business as usual.

So Baz is giving nothing away.

So it's either a direct swap with the Storm or Manly already have a replacement lined up.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8