Nate Myles Interview With Sterlo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I decided I liked Nate Myles when he protested to the ref during the marvel round last year saying, 'He's got a hammer...he's Thor', about one of the Sims brothers.
Showed he has a good sense of humour.
A welcome addition to our roster regardless of whether his mate stays or not.

A couple of things I liked about the interview were that Nate is impressed with the side we have on paper next year and secondly, financially we weren't the best offer. Does that say Nate knows more about the DCE situation than we are currently aware of? I think we are a better than even money chance of keeping him.... well I hope we are

Much like Steve Matai, it seems Myles as a person is totally different to what most league fans assume.

Nate is clearly an intelligent and articulate man.

And I can't wait for the backflip to be decided so we can work out whether Nate has shown poor judgement in sometimes associating with a devisive, money obsessed show pony; or is great mates with an intelligent, articulate leader and future legend of the game.

I decided I liked Nate Myles when he protested to the ref during the marvel round last year saying, 'He's got a hammer...he's Thor', about one of the Sims brothers.
Showed he has a good sense of humour.
A welcome addition to our roster regardless of whether his mate stays or not.

And smearing the vaseline from Grahams legs then into his face during a tackle, was a pisser.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4