Nate Myles Interview With Sterlo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I thought his answers to the DCE questions were very generic, regardless what some may think he isnt going to throw his mate under the bus by giving an answer thats going to indicate he is or isnt staying and start another round of media harassment towards Daly before the deadline

I thought he was impressive. Much more intelligent and well spoken than I thought. I reckon he will be a good recruitment.
Agreed. He's matured since leaving the Roosters, getting married and dealing with his wife's illness.

I just want to add, irrespective of his DCE waffle, that he was quite the opposite from what I expected. Well spoken, humble and genuine.

Eventhough I don't agree with signing a 30 year old, 31 in June 2016, I certainly admire his clarity and social grace.

Well done Nate, you will be appreciated if you keep that up that candor and attitude. And you will be loved if you match it with performances on the field.

Funny though, while I watched it I began thinking about the what if Choc was sitting on that seat. The western suburbs dribbler would have been a disgrace.

Pretty pumped for Nate Dog to get here. As he touched on I think the last 12-18 months he has been dealing with a lot more then football. The change will do him good and we should see some good footy from a good footballer.

Very impress, l think he is very intelligent,funny and but very genuine for somebody being label a grub.
He will be good leader for our young forward pack
Cannot wait to see him run out in maroon and white.
I seriously think DCE will stay now that he has a mate( with a reputation) ,who can look after him on the field of play

I never really liked Myles, just because he had that big QLD head on him lol, but he seems to actually be a great bloke! And once he puts on our colours all will be forgotten lol..

What a great interview....regardless of past indiscretions the guy comes across as all class.

I thought he was impressive. Much more intelligent and well spoken than I thought. I reckon he will be a good recruitment.
So did I. He did an interview for Radio Sport NZ the day before playing the Warriors and he was equally impressive.

The gold coast do like getting rid of their captains, do they ever wonder what a club culture feels like to be a part of?

Very impress, l think he is very intelligent,funny and but very genuine for somebody being label a grub.
He will be good leader for our young forward pack
Cannot wait to see him run out in maroon and white.
I seriously think DCE will stay now that he has a mate( with a reputation) ,who can look after him on the field of play
Yeah, along the lines of "crash tackle me at your peril you fool :wait:. . . . Nate . . . skitcchuum !"

He has really become mature and almost likable in the last couple of weeks...not sure why...

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6