Name your top 5 biggest pussies

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

PJ

Bencher
Brian Smith (the ex-Balmain player), Darren Clarke, MartinOffiah, Brendan Hall and Shane Wherret (not sure on the spelling).

Nigel Roy and some of the ex Norths boys. Scott Fulton was a pussy as was Craig Field. Never had any time for Michael Hancock either. Adam McDougall is no favourite of mine and is a big cat as well.

priddle,phil daley,jason king,dane carlaw and jason ryles(you may scoff at the last one but for his rep he is a fag)

i cant believe it took a whole 4 minutes.

I cant believe he is in the top 5 for anyone bar pure hatred for the guy.

He does, albeit not often enough run hard and hit hard in defence, certainly not a top 5.

I'm surprised no-one else has done this yet:

Amanda Vanstone
Pamela Anderson
Jenna Jameson
Carmen Lawrence
Magda Zbukowski (sic)

im worried - mata's top 5 has amanda vanstone - and we are talking female genitalia.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i cant believe it took a whole 4 minutes.

I cant believe he is in the top 5 for anyone bar pure hatred for the guy.

He does, albeit not often enough run hard and hit hard in defence, certainly not a top 5.

no your right fluffy hatred will suffice..............king no. 1

I was going to go with Kevin Iro Wheel- that bastard promised so much but played fcuk all games.
Instead we got lumped with his brother Tony who you could always rely on doing something stupid!

Soft or objectionable??

Soft (pussy) = Brett Papworth... his bones tell the story.

Objectionable = Justin Hodges, Michael Hancock, Terry Lamb, Ricky Stuart

Lamb and Stuart backed up their ability to be objectionable with on field action.

Hodges is just a cat.

We're talking about on-field action aren't we? I thought it before he stepped down to cover his dr.....

oops, I mean before he had his cancer scare.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4