name three players who will surprise 2018

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hastings or Croker
Think both these players can have breakout years, but I would love to see Hastings get a start. His skill is second to none.

Jack Gosiewski
Looks like a real goer, obviously will be behind sironen and thommo at the start but hope he forces his way into the 17.

Lussick
This could be wishful thinking but I think the local boy could be quality for us this year. Contract year so he either delivers or he is on his bike.

Make or break or fake
We will know soon enough

Winterstein now or never
If it’s a make we are solid with unbelievable back row and edge depth which you need to win a complete

Poo
Break or make
If it’s a make we have a veteran to help steady the ship and play tough
If it’s a break Chuck him overboard for good early and use someone else
No chances left

Jackson
Fake or make
Jury has been out but if he can be a take a chance we could have an X factor

1 - Jackson Hastings. I said it before and will again, in Manly's current spine he could definitely shine unlike with what he was expected to lead when a rookie at the Chooks. Remember, he wasn't originally expected to do that. He was being groomed as Pearce's sidekick until Pearce, a dog and a video made post-Australia Day headlines which suddenly thrust Jackson into the playing limelight, a daunting task for a rookie in a team who had lost some of their stars of recent times.

2 - Darcy Lussick. In baseball terms, its time for Darcy to step up to the plate. No longer is he the young kid with potential. He's now moving towards the veteran class and its time he became a leader in not only the pack, but the team as a whole. He's shown he can do it, he just needs to prove he can do it consistently. BJ and Myles are gone opening up a starting role, and he would have AFB (among others) breathing down his neck. Hopefully it brings out the best in him.

3 - Brian Kelly. The kid copped a few knocks in his first year. Started out OK, but then faded to the point where he was dropped. And lets not kid ourselves here, while he was good when he came back, he wouldn't have been recalled had Brad Parker not been injured against the Tigpies. I think Brian learned a lot by being dropped, it showed him that he needs to perform to keep his spot and in 2018 I think he'll do just that.

Love your continuing hope of signing Carney.
I'm with you but the only surprise it could provide would be his signing, a standout year wouldn't surprise me one bit.@:cool:
In the world of rugby league anything and everything is possible .
Drugs , corruption , sex scandals and even signing Carney . So we are still in with a chance ;)

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6