Name the new stand.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Can anyone please tell me where this stand will be located.
Northern beaches, hopefully.

I will through some names out there of people who I think deserve recognition:
Roy Bull;
Kevin Schubert;
Wally O'Connell;
Gordon Willoughby;
Johnny Bliss;
Ray Ritchie;
Ron Willey;
Rex Mossop; and
Frank Stanton
Well then there's only one choice ... The Willey-Wally-Schubert-Bliss-Bull Stand

@HappilyManly

They should as a marketing and fund raiser sell of squares off "hill grass" for people to plant in their lawns. Keep the hill alive.
Back in the 80s I bought a brick from 221b Baker Street, London - it was a charity drive. My family thought I lost it when they saw the shipping charge when I moved back to Oz :D

They could certainly name more elements of the ground after former greats. I always thought the northern hill would make a great 'Cliff Lyons' or 'Geoff Toovey Hill'. I suppose the latter is highly unlikely in the current climate.

The zorba-Watmough stands has a sociopathic ring to it..

But I think the Lyons-Menzies Stand would be nice to sound like commentators of yesteryear, also allowing the fulton stand an opportunity to become the fulton-eadie stand. The careers of the latter two are much closer than fulton-menzies yet they all deserve a stand'n ovation
:flogger::blush:

I believe after those four ex-players, the next one deserves to be Snake.
3 Main reasons.
1. Try Scoring Record is insane, particularly at the ground in question.
2. Loyalty i.e. Clubman, Diabetes & Sea Eagles Ambassador.
3. Legend.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7