Name just 2 players who ....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't think it's fair for everyone to name tafua,perrett or winterstein in the struggle department.. That's like going fishing in a bath tub.. Those guys have been utterly useless for the last few years, nothing's gonna change.. Perrett has the heart of a puppydog, tafua (who I really like) is just too beat up at this point and is a shell of his former self, and winterstein aka Mr I wait 20 minutes into a game before I bother having a run with the ball, has been a dead set passenger and taking a spot of someone who could actually dig in and have a go.. Perrett or winterstein shouldn't see 1 minute of game time this year.. Tafua should be able to play out of respect for What he's done for us but only if hes up-to it.. If not, bring a kid in

OK .... one for the Nostradamuses amomgst us ..... to keep it short and sharp .... name just 2 players that you reckon will kick on to great heights in '19 ..... and 2 players you reckon will struggle to have an impact ....

Go Good ...... Tanginoa and Walker ...
Struggle ..... GoJetSki and Perrett .....
Go good elgey and taufua (top tryscorer)
Struggle street siro (injured again) and whoever plays left center (parker suli etc)

I think the entire team will be better under Lord Desmond he will use our wingers more hence taufua going back to form. I believe he will get the most out of players like perrett, Gojetski and frank winterstein. Suli will be better with a full pre season but imo he needs to be a winger.

I believe we will see an improvement in all our players . I have hope for all the players that Des has kept and believes in .
Time of course will tell . It always does ...
Agreed! Barrett was a crap coach who refused to drop players and change up his strategies, dessy boy will have them primed and ready to exploit the opponents weaknesses and utilize our strengths.

I predict Tanginoa and Hopoate cement their names as prominent first graders. The Trbojevic brothers to really turn it up this year after a successful representative period last year that will see turbo go close to a dally m medal. AFB will defect to NSW and will feature in another series win for Freddy. Walker gets an extension after an amazing season. Luke Thompson will be in Maroon and white for 19. Api Koroisau will be shopped on by dessie with mase to take the reigns in 20. Joel Thompson gets one more year extension on a cut contract to play off the bench in 2020 due to a gun backrow signing. Perrett,Taufua, Hodkinson, Sipley, Winterstein most notable names that exit after another mediocre year for all of them

I predict Tanginoa and Hopoate cement their names as prominent first graders. The Trbojevic brothers to really turn it up this year after a successful representative period last year that will see turbo go close to a dally m medal. AFB will defect to NSW and will feature in another series win for Freddy. Walker gets an extension after an amazing season. Luke Thompson will be in Maroon and white for 19. Api Koroisau will be shopped on by dessie with mase to take the reigns in 20. Joel Thompson gets one more year extension on a cut contract to play off the bench in 2020 due to a gun backrow signing. Perrett,Taufua, Hodkinson, Sipley, Winterstein most notable names that exit after another mediocre year for all of them
Nice summary mate....and just by coincidence I was looking at early Dally M odds on Sportsbet......at 26/1 Turbo is damn juicy odds !

Spot on

I'll just name the two flops.

"Log" Perrett and Brad Parker. Outside of this years team, last years team and the 2004 team neither would have made any other Manly side this century.

Both will be Silvertails NWB's.

I'll just name the two flops.

"Log" Perrett and Brad Parker. Outside of this years team, last years team and the 2004 team neither would have made any other Manly side this century.

Both will be Silvertails NWB's.

They both already are!!

I think Tom T will benefit from some decent coaching with his positioning in defence and his support play in attack both improving markedly this year. Brad Parker should improve a lot - all be it from a low base. He showed some glimpses of good footy last year with no coaching at all. Give him some coaching and fitness and put him in a team with attacking and defensive structure and he may do well. He’s certain to improve anyway.

As for the failures I can’t go past Winterstein (past it if he ever had it) and Perritt (prove me wrong big fella)

Good summarisation man... well considered.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6