Name just 2 players who ....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
OK .... one for the Nostradamuses amomgst us ..... to keep it short and sharp .... name just 2 players that you reckon will kick on to great heights in '19 ..... and 2 players you reckon will struggle to have an impact ....

Go Good ...... Tanginoa and Walker ...
Struggle ..... GoJetSki and Perrett .....

Go well: Tevita Funa and Corey Waddell
Struggle: perret and Jorge (unfortunately)

Good , Tangles and Sipley
Poor, Perrett & Tafua ( sorry Horhay)

By the way the good is more “ hopeful” than guaranteed , whilst the Poor, well that’s a better bet!

And as a huge smokie young Haumole Olakau’atu to get minutes from the bench by the end of the year.

He was one of the players I was most impressed with from that 20's team .... damn shame he missed last year through injury ..... I hope your smokey proves correct .....

Good .. Sirro if he doesn't get injured. Elgey will have a great year, I've consulted the runes, cast the I Ching and he's a moral.
Bad...like many I can't see Perrett improving and I don't see Jorge as a winger anymore...second row maybe.

Good - Curtis Sironen & Manase Fainu

Poor - Brad Parker & Jack Gosiewski (Both hopeless, should both be playing reserve grade and Gosiewski is made of glass)

The big three TT, JT and DCE will have better years. Fainu and Elgey look likely to impact most from the rest but look out for a cameo near seasons end with Albert Hoppa. And will Manly at seasons end get into a squabble with the Dogs to allow Will Hoppa to break his last year of contract to return to the Sea Eagles to play alongside his brother in 2020?

Last edited:
2 big seasons for Elgey and Tanginoa.

Really think Tanginoa is in for his breakout season.

2 ordinary seasons for Perrett and Parker....fish in a barrel I know.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6