Myspace??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Just wondering if anyone else has gotten into the "Myspace thing"

My flatmates and friends convinced me to make a myspace page since they were all on it, and it is kind of fun. i have met a few new people through it who have similar interests and we go out occassionally.

It is pretty good fun....

Anyways if you do have one add me. My page is http://www.myspace.com/dan_random

D

I wish i discovered this stuff before marraige , kids and all that. Dont get me wrong , im very happy with where i am , it just would have made my teen years alittle more fun. But i wouldnt have the time to set up that sort of stuff.
And how do you pick up with a head like that. ;)

The site isn't about picking up. Some people use it for that. But the idea is that you meet like minded people.

Say you are going to a concert or a gig and want to meet people who are also going. You can search them out find them and meet up with em. You can make some great friends through there. It is just an awesome idea overall

He tells us he pick up ;)

Dont make me post naughty pictures.

I am not on a pick up mission of late, been having too much fun but I have met plenty of girls and people. Even a very good friend of some of the cheerleaders ;)

I never got into MySpace. Considered it, but the problem now is that it's becoming commercial. Having MySpace accounts for movies seems to be the rage at the moment and they have started taking accounts from users to give to film studios. That's just wrong: you don't screw over your real user base to suck up to a company that's trying to suck up to your real user base :)

Anyway, I never got into it. If I wanted to meet like minded people, I'd probably start looking at meetup.com, but whatever.

The site isn't about picking up. Some people use it for that. But the idea is that you meet like minded people.

Say you are going to a concert or a gig and want to meet people who are also going. You can search them out find them and meet up with em. You can make some great friends through there. It is just an awesome idea overall
Thing on ABC last night about the dangers of grouping like-minded people together. But that was more to do with politics.

Ive never got into it but Hopium has met a few people through that sort of thing, mostly internet buddies.

As for meeting people, i have too many friends already to manage

Ive never got into it but Hopium has met a few people through that sort of thing, mostly internet buddies.

As for meeting people, i have too many friends already to manage

'Sif...you arent that popular!

He said he had too many to manage... he didn't say he was popular. Maybe he was implying that he has really bad 'friend management' skills and can only manage a handful?

Believe it or not but I have a Myspace profile - however I am not giving anything to Dan.

It is more an experiment for me in understanding those I have to work with in my profession.

I don't have a bunch of hotties on my site I can assure you Dan. I know that you can block people from your site - (My teenage daughters have blocked me!)

Looking at your profile I can understand why you don't spend much time here!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol. I have met many many many pretty women in the last few months....mmmmmm

I was wondering when a thread about myspace would pop up.. yeah i got one too

www.myspace.com/nutzaboutchocolate is me

got you and added you.....

I am on a race to beat my flatmates for friends. But they were on here months before me. I am slowly catching up

Joined the Myspace Family im at

http://www.myspace.com/steve_neptune

Havent Finished setting it up yet though feel free to add me guys :D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4