• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What I like is that he brings that Storm/QLD level of game playing at the ruck, where he almost always owns the space whenever he is there. Drives someone backwards, and makes sure they end up on their back. Then he will manage to get a hand on their arm or something so they can't get up and play the ball fast. His experience out there speaks louder than his stats...

Hmmm Well I'm glad he's got experience. Took the ball from a kick-off, cantered to the defensive line and fell down. Lots of experience there.

I'm afraid he's using his age as a reason not to do the hard yards!
Glad he has experience, tho.

He is definitely improving and a really good effort tonight. A long way to go this year but I can see a well balanced side that will only get better and better.

Maybe I did not see the same Myles as some tonight....!! The one I saw looked like a plodder with an abnormally large noggin, doing nothing special.

IMO we could have spent $500k on someone that breaks the line more often, looks interested in the game and revs up the forwards around him with some great hits. Sorry I just don't rate Myles, never have, think he is a journey man and apparently we have him until the end of 2018, which is far too long. I really hope I am proven wrong and he impresses me and proves his worth, but I just can't see it at the moment.

Looked like a plodder in attack on my TV.......
The only thing slower than his hit ups are his play the balls.

Have to admit, I thought the same, but if he made more metres than any other forward, I'm obviously (as @Wheel said) missing something???

some terribly slow play the balls
but the size of his forehead helps him keep a level head - overall i think he's been a good buy

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4