Myles surgery

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nates getting paid to do his job ! And thats sweet fcuk alll like he did at the titans for the last few years !

They bought in Agnatious Paasi to replace him !!!!! Look at them now !!!!!!

Why couldnt we hire Neil Henry at least before this hack TWENTY from Punchbowl who has claimed to be a first grade coach and puts his hand up for the role !

He has got no one but him self to blame TWENTY !!! He was premature ! And has stuffed his career !!!!

At this rate we will be done for salary cap because we will be forced to play mire Reggies from outside the 25.

This tells me that our strength and conditioning coach is a useless bearded gimp. Who according to Zorba is a fitness guru???? What a joke, we let Donny go for that useless bastard.

The same Donny who h as stated on more than one occasion that the injuries suffered by the club have been largely unavoidable? The same Donny who so many on here were lining up to "sack" when we went through the same stuff last year?

The same Donny that didn't notice PETA Hiku eating maccas twice a day...? (And in fairness I am a big fan. Used to work out at his gym back in the day).

This tells me that our strength and conditioning coach is a useless bearded gimp. Who according to Zorba is a fitness guru???? What a joke, we let Donny go for that useless bastard.

**** me dead a bloke does a knee and it's the strength and conditioning coaches fault. You are clueless !

He's been left out of Origin II because they said his knee "wouldn't be right", so must be something in it

This has probably been answered elsewhere but I can't find it , where would we be salary cap wise , replacing these injured players with lower graders? I know Tooves had the same problem last year and it put the tigers over a couple of years ago.

If he's gone it's no great loss from what I've seen this year. Didn't like him much before he came here and he's done little for me to change that view. Always just seemed like he was signed to ensure DCE stayed.

Exploratory surgery,If they look hard enough i'm sure they'll find a heart there somewhere.
Maybe they can attach a new set of legs into Myles so that he can actually run again. Plod should be medically retired and save the fans another 2 1/2 years of agony at his pathetic attempts to take the ball up

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6