Myles injured

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I disagree
I think He has done more than just talk for us this year

I regard to SOO,I am sure he was not expecting to be called up but answered an SOS from his coach after losing 150 games of origin experience and team culture through the loss of GI, Thurston , Parker slater and others

Whether we like it or not, that QLD era and bond would have ensured the answer would always be yes

I recall rowdy shearer choppy close and players like big Marty Bella all lifting themselves off the carpet and playing wounded for QLD that could have been detrimental to our club side

The same could be said for choc AND BRETT for NSW at times of nightlong injuries

I think the difference with Nate is that he was not in great form last year after coming to our club with a huge write up and did not live up to expectations which he admitted

Being a SOO and Australian veteran he knew that and said he had to do better which I believe he has

If he did take injury into the game to help put a team that was in need, rather than berate him, I take my hat off because that's the spirit and culture we want at our club and in my view why bozo bought him to our club

I disagree
I think He has done more than just talk for us this year

I regard to SOO,I am sure he was not expecting to be called up but answered an SOS from his coach after losing 150 games of origin experience and team culture through the loss of GI, Thurston , Parker slater and others

Whether we like it or not, that QLD era and bond would have ensured the answer would always be yes

I recall rowdy shearer choppy close and players like big Marty Bella all lifting themselves off the carpet and playing wounded for QLD that could have been detrimental to our club side

The same could be said for choc AND BRETT for NSW at times of nightlong injuries

I think the difference with Nate is that he was not in great form last year after coming to our club with a huge write up and did not live up to expectations which he admitted

Being a SOO and Australian veteran he knew that and said he had to do better which I believe he has

If he did take injury into the game to help put a team that was in need, rather than berate him, I take my hat off because that's the spirit and culture we want at our club and in my view why bozo bought him to our club
Sensible, well thought out post! Rare as rocking horse **** around here :tmi::tmi::tmi:

He has played a couple of good games for us in the year and a half he had been here. And they were only good in comparison to the ****e he offered up last year. Waste of money full stop. Priorities are clearly elsewhere. If you are fine with that, so be it.

Are you suggesting Baz/Bozo knew this would be the case before he was signed and still signed him. What priorities are you talking about.

PPS You are also discounting the help he has been to our younger forwards .. all have given him a rap at some stage.

I can handle jokes as much as the next and normally have a laugh at good natured banter

But TBH anyone who plays the toughest game in the world as a forward, especially at origin level needs to be respected in both commitment and the willingness to give all when they run on the field

Anyone who believes myles does not give his all when ever he runs on the field is wrong

And to suggest that he should pull out of the origin side for QLD TO ensure he is right for the next club game is ludicrous and would be scoffed at by the players playing at that level

I don't often comment on this site about anything too serious but feel that one of the toughest players of the recent era should be defended in his twilight years By the fans of the club he puts his body on the line for

Again, I get the jokes but think he has been good for us this year and through a very close connection to our first grade team know the players feel the same
Top post man, sums it all up to perfection. About time.

No, I'm suggesting Myles priorities are elsewhere, not to manly, despite his media talk in the offseason. The club has obviously realized he has not delivered value for money, which is why he is being moved on. One of the worst signings the club has made in recent memory, in my opinion.

Sorry, misinterpreted your post. Certainly has not been a value signing, but not as bad as some say. Our forward pack as a unit has stood up to all the huge packs that were going to smash us .. and he has been a part of that.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8