My Membership renewal

Frogz said:
I have renewed...I think Glenn Stewart got me...lol... ... I wish he was staying...

Good to see some healthy discussion and debate...Its a tuff time when u are KO'd together with all that is being said .

Here is to Manly...Cheers

I am also going to renew, well done Frogz. damn video won't play on my Xperia z2 thought :(

Ralphie said:
I'll be honest, I have not renewed as yet and although I probably will just to support my club, my reluctance has little to do with player movements.

We lost the GF last year to shame steggles hayne and we were just eliminated this year at the hands of the referees. I am reconsidering my interest in the NRL ......period.

I will let the dust settle for a while and see how I feel after that, but I see no point in following a sport that is so ineptly managed that this stuff just continues to happen year after year.

This ^^^^^^

Is it exactly where I am at also

I have renewed, love my Sea Eagles, don't care who plays in the jerseys, love to see them win, but I quickly get over a loss.

We have had good boards / bad boards , good players / bad players great results / poor results, happy players / unhappy players.

I have been a fan since 1963, missed the 1972 Grand Final and have not missed once since.

A little "turbulence" isn't going to dampen my spirit!!

manlywarringah said:
My membership rolls over every year and i will stay a season ticket holder until i die and then i will show up in spirit!

These off field dramas do get frustrating but not a lot we can do about it.

While it would be nice to have a board who don't hate one another, i can't see one side giving in.

One thing i do know is that Dave Perry has my full support. I've been very impressed with him and love the way he keeps out of the media until a sponsorship announcement is made.

He has helped make our club profitable over his time here and continues to find sponsors it such a difficult market....and all the while trying to do his job with a fueding board.

Well done Dave Perry.

Well said. I let mine roll over as well. Will never stop supporting the club.

Not renewing never entered my mind.

This will only be my 3rd year as a member. And I'll be a member till the day they drag me out of this world feet first.

Be thankful people. We could support another club. (Someone hand me a bucket)

davohan123 said:
Saturday made me realise that even if we lose all our players that have been speculated as leaving and have a few lean years - not seeing our club run around in the NRL would be worse.

Precisely! And I've renewed mine :)

Manly & Rugby League are a massive part of my life and although the recent dramas and the referees essentially having too much say in the result of games are giving me the Edgar Britts, I will always be a Manly member. Bring on 2015!

Have renewed, but told them on the phone, that it was 'conditional' on us buying a couple of props between now and Round 1 - 2015. :)

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 -14 2