My Membership renewal

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
Well personally I will not be parting with my hard earned until the wash up of this farce is bought out and sorted out...

Have we a board who have lost the plot...Have they caused the players disenchantment...Are the players really being looked after and does the board have the club/teams best interests at heart.

There is so so so much sh1t out there in the media yet no one from "the club" will come forward and say something to alleviate my concerns and clear the air.

This has been going on for the entire season and obviously effected our performances over the past 2 months..

Whoever is to blame needs to be punted b4 Im back in...I have supported Manly for over 40 years but this is just absolute cr@p being dished out by Manly management and players.

To be fair @Frogz we got knocked out on Saturday night, its 11.15am on the Monday after, I imagine in the coming weeks there will be announcements.

The players go away for an end of season trip (I did hear they were heading to Bali), then come back and have a month off. During this time you would imagine the deals will be done.

Considering they start back about the 15th of November, I imagine by the end of October we will know most if not all.

Plenty of time to renew by then!!

So what you are saying is that you are not going to renew your contract unless you get what you want? Don't you still have a year to run on your membership contract?

Sorry frogz but I am completely in the opposite boat

After Saturday night- I did the complete opposite and renewed my membership on the spot via the website. I could never think of giving up my membership because of what has gone on.

Saturday made me realise that even if we lose all our players that have been speculated as leaving and have a few lean years- not seeing our club run around in the NRL would be worse.

Cannot wait for next season

Frogz said:
Well personally I will not be parting with my hard earned until the wash up of this farce is bought out and sorted out...

Have we a board who have lost the plot...Have they caused the players disenchantment...Are the players really being looked after and does the board have the club/teams best interests at heart.

There is so so so much sh1t out there in the media yet no one from "the club" will come forward and say something to alleviate my concerns and clear the air.

This has been going on for the entire season and obviously effected our performances over the past 2 months..

Whoever is to blame needs to be punted b4 Im back in...I have supported Manly for over 40 years but this is just absolute cr@p being dished out by Manly management and players.

#fairweathermember

I'm sure we're all incredibly saddened by the way the season imploded. Six weeks ago we were favourites, not having lost two game is succession all season. But we lost our last three games in a row. I don't know who to blame, but if the players are unprofessional enough to contribute on field to their poor recent performances then they are un-Manly. Whatever happened off the field should not come into giving 100% when you are wearing that marron and white jersey.
It's time to regroup. I've already re-signed for 2015, and I'm looking forward to cheering on a new group of young Manly players destined to be stars.

My major concern is. that the people who have caused the sh1tfight may not be the ones we let go...call that whatever poppins, but it could be all the fault of club miss management that has caused these issues and not the players AT ALL.

Well I definitely will be renewing my membership. Pretty disappointing end to a season the sooner all this rubbish is cleared up the better if players want to leave then show them the door. Out with the old dead wood and in with the new.
Sounds like an exciting time for the new young team.

I'll be honest, I have not renewed as yet and although I probably will just to support my club, my reluctance has little to do with player movements.

We lost the GF last year to shame steggles hayne and we were just eliminated this year at the hands of the referees. I am reconsidering my interest in the NRL ......period.

I will let the dust settle for a while and see how I feel after that, but I see no point in following a sport that is so ineptly managed that this stuff just continues to happen year after year.

Look I will too, but I just have a gut feel that the front office may survive, yet they are the disease......

If its the players well go, as long as we don't have to pay them out...If Choc wants to go, well go....but we aint paying you out....He don't like that well play and shut up....

Ask yourself this question

Most of the "drama's" are trumped up by the media (regardless of how bad they are)

Right now the focus is on the weekend games / then the GF. Unless there is a lull in reporting you would not think the focus will return to the #crisis until after the season....when there will be pages of sport to be filled before the cricket season starts

I will be renewing because I love the club, back Tooves & players like Ballin that give 100% week in, week out. Probably won't get the 10 game pass though because I miss a few during the season. Easier to get the 3 game pass then use the new "reload" functionality.

My membership rolls over every year and i will stay a season ticket holder until i die and then i will show up in spirit!

These off field dramas do get frustrating but not a lot we can do about it.

While it would be nice to have a board who don't hate one another, i can't see one side giving in.

One thing i do know is that Dave Perry has my full support. I've been very impressed with him and love the way he keeps out of the media until a sponsorship announcement is made.

He has helped make our club profitable over his time here and continues to find sponsors it such a difficult market....and all the while trying to do his job with a fueding board.

Well done Dave Perry.

manlywarringah said:
My membership rolls over every year and i will stay a season ticket holder until i die and then i will show up in spirit!

These off field dramas do get frustrating but not a lot we can do about it.

While it would be nice to have a board who don't hate one another, i can't see one side giving in.

One thing i do know is that Dave Perry has my full support. I've been very impressed with him and love the way he keeps out of the media until a sponsorship announcement is made.

He has helped make our club profitable over his time here and continues to find sponsors it such a difficult market....and all the while trying to do his job with a fueding board.

Well done Dave Perry.

And VERY well said

Frogz said:

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2014/09/21/in_the_sheds_with_glenn_stewart.html

Bull****, here's the comments you wanted, now renew.

I have renewed...I think Glenn Stewart got me...lol... ... I wish he was staying...

Good to see some healthy discussion and debate...Its a tuff time when u are KO'd together with all that is being said .

Here is to Manly...Cheers

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2