My Christmas Wish

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
To all Silvertails....what a great site.
As a long time Seaeagles fanatic this is a place I feel there are plenty of friends others dont have....it's the old - we go for our team and whoever is playing Manly ...making us a group on our own.
Often differing opinions which is healthy...& some great debates which are often great entertainment like the Woodsie/Ryan debate recently who personally...I reckon are both top blokes who love the Seaeagles but was classic entertainment ....had my share others probs enjoyed also....
Anyways Silvertails family...all the best over the festive season and party hard but safe.....Maxta

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to all of Silvertails. Love you lot - even the idiots! xx

Even the idiots ...... lol

But NOT the trolls.

I'm off to bed now, bloody kids woke up at 4.30am this morning and with the rain needed a lot of entertaining so I'm bloody tired.

Mind you the alcohol consumed during the day has played no part in my tiredness.

Great day though, see you on Boxing Day.

Last edited:
My Christmas wish? Well, sporting anyway.

That Manly return to the top in 2017 (and stay there) and that the Adelaide 36ers continue their winning ways and bag the clubs 5th NBL championship :D

I hope everyone on Silvertails had a safe and happy Christmas wherever you are.

I'd like to kick Greenberg up the arse
Crumb_MrNaturalT1_CVR.jpg

Grandkids are the best, I reckon old people and young kids are on a level. They were telling me about some place out at Emu Park where they had a singing ****, it turned out to be a singing ship but that was still good, unlike my hearing.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8