My Christmas Wish

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
yay! And to you and yours as well.

I like your thread so much I am going to post this in the identical one that was created!

Merry Christmas!

Wonderful gift arrived from one of our amazing members.

My eternal thanks to @marga who sent me a heap of stuff (pictured) including a signed hat! Fantastic!

It was an even greater effort because the first pack of stuff 'Marga' sent got lost in the mail (no I didn't secretly keep it) so someone at either Aust or Canada post has been enjoying my stuff!

It's not always cheap to send things by post, and getting a hat signed would take effort so I'm blessed that we have members that are happy to help out.

A brilliant effort from one of our best posters and Manly fans.

Thanks 'Marga' hoping you have a great Christmas as well.

Hugs from a happy ge.

iLGelxB.jpg

1YvJijV.jpg

:)

Merry Christmas you bunch of ho's. Wait. I think I got that wrong.
Merry Christmas and a bunch of ho ho ho's to you jolly folk.
GO MAAANNLY!!!
A not so little birdie, a Sea Eagle, told me we are on the way to becoming awesome again. He also said that Toddy was a MoFo.
Enjoy your day with family peeps.

Merry Christmas to my fellow Silvertails.

Great weather here in the Hunter visiting my father in law.

Plenty of food and great presents but the day was capped off by the new jersey the better half bought me. See everyone on the hill in 2017 or at the very least, on the best fan site ever....you're a champion Dan.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7