my campaign at work this week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
You are invited to become a Sea Eagles fan for the week!

While your favourite team may have suffered some freakishly unlucky setbacks, now only 2 teams remain. So, do not sit on the fence – pledge your support (even if only temporary!) to the Manly Sea Eagles.

Kieren Foran and the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles say:

537843-kieren-foran.jpg

'May the best team win'

Never before, in over 100 years of rugby league in this country, has our most important footy trophy been stolen away by an invading force from overseas. Yet this is what faces us now, with the awesome speed and power of the irresistible juggernaut that is the New Zealand Warriors set to descend on the Homebush stadium on Sunday.

Rival fans often like to say they don’t like Manly (I know, ridiculous but it happens), yet those few brave souls comprising Manly's team this weekend are all that stand between the footballing might of New Zealand, and eternal embarrassment for our finest league tradition. The Manly boys need your support!

Of course the Warriors are incredibly popular, and rightly so, but let me know if you'll be cheering for Manly this week. I will pass the results of this campaign on to Kieren and the boys on Friday, it is sure to give them a big lift.

Go Manly!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4