MWTS - Sea Eagles v Raiders in Albury Update - And special guests...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sorry to disappoint, but the media are rarely wrong when it comes to Manly these days. I suspect its not Joke interested, but rather papa Penny.

If I'm Parramatta, I'm looking at tearing up the contract myself. Imagine giving our current Foran 1.2 mill per year - more than Thurston, Smith, Cronk, Sam Burgess, anyone......bahahahahaha

He's playing more like a $55k player than a $1.2 Million player at present, but I expect as soon as he gets a different Jersey on he will be a different human being.

Sorry to disappoint, but the media are rarely wrong when it comes to Manly these days. I suspect its not Joke interested, but rather papa Penny.
Media is never wrong because Zorba tells his good mate Rothfeild exactly what Zorba wants him to know hence no negative press about Foran or the Penns.

SOME MORE VIDEO ANALYSIS
DCE.PNG

If I'm Parramatta, I'm looking at tearing up the contract myself. Imagine giving our current Foran 1.2 mill per year - more than Thurston, Smith, Cronk, Sam Burgess, anyone......bahahahahaha

Funny, and that's the irony of it, Doesntmatta wouldn't care less what he does this year. They would be convinced he wouldn't put that dribble up for them.

Doesntmatta are probably right too.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4