MWTS - Sea Eagles v Raiders in Albury Update - And special guests...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wish you were going down there HM. I just hope it doesn't turn into a political love-fest. I don't know which members are going to be there, but I hope someone asked the hard questions.
"Joe, you are doing a fantastic job. Can you tell us again about your time at Chelsea and also how everything so far has gone exactly according to your secret plan?"

Love a good Dorothy Dixer...

"Joe, you are doing a fantastic job. Can you tell us again about your time at Chelsea and also how everything so far has gone exactly according to your secret plan?"

Love a good Dorothy Dixer...
Funny :rofl:
Joe. has Z updated you on Manly's Premiership schedule of minimum of once per decade instead of Souff's twice per century,. ? Manly can not breed another set of halves in that time :rolleyes:

Just need to know if anyone can help me, I have got 2 grand stand tickets for me and the missus and would like to sit in MWTS Area, but I wont be getting into Albury until say 30 mins before kick off. What do I need to do??

Just need to know if anyone can help me, I have got 2 grand stand tickets for me and the missus and would like to sit in MWTS Area, but I wont be getting into Albury until say 30 mins before kick off. What do I need to do??
http://silvertails.net/threads/mwts-round-5-v-raiders-in-albury.45429/

See Vidmar's post
We're also arranging a reserved seating area in the grandstand that you'll be able to access with your match tickets (which is ordinarily un-reserved seating) but you'll need to register and meet at the club to secure your seat in that area
See here for more details and to register http://membership.manlyfootballclub.com.au/Events

http://silvertails.net/threads/mwts-round-5-v-raiders-in-albury.45429/

See Vidmar's post
We're also arranging a reserved seating area in the grandstand that you'll be able to access with your match tickets (which is ordinarily un-reserved seating) but you'll need to register and meet at the club to secure your seat in that area
See here for more details and to register http://membership.manlyfootballclub.com.au/Events
[/QUOTE]

Hi, contact me at this address with your details and plans and I'll do what I can to help?

[email protected]

Would just like to thank @vidmar for sorting out a couple spots for me with the MWTS on Saturday, had a pretty good day sitting amongst the manly fans, shame about the result. If only a few players put in as much effort as we do to get to their games, we would be in a better situation now.

If anyone plays Star wars The Old republic, Foran's defensive ability looks like the "no bones" dance emote.

Kelly talking to a select few is exactly what is wrong with Manly.:cool:

Every Season Ticket Holder has made a financial contribution and the CEO should address all of us. That was part of the new order - communicating with Members.@:cool:

Someone needs to ask why Foz has a glowing reference on the MWSE site, but Chez does not - absolute amateurism/favouritism #StrongerTogether :mad:

Its simples - the meerkats in Manly HQ are still desperately trying to get Foran to change his mind.

They never wanted DCE, and wouldn't accept a backflip from him anyways.

DCE is terminal with Manly management.

Its simples - the meerkats in Manly HQ are still desperately trying to get Foran to change his mind.

They never wanted DCE, and wouldn't accept a backflip from him anyways.

DCE is terminal with Manly management.

Oh dear God NO. Please do NOT lump us with Foran any longer than we have to bare him.

Oh dear God NO. Please do NOT lump us with Foran any longer than we have to bare him.

Sorry to disappoint, but the media are rarely wrong when it comes to Manly these days. I suspect its not Joke interested, but rather papa Penny.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8