• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm so glad for you @niccipops that luck was on your mum's side :whew: and she's recovering well :party:
All the best for her continued improvement.

Sadly my mum passed away 6 years ago, but I send a big hug to your mum :h:

From my experience, I say appreciate the time you have with your mum and treasure every moment....life's too short!
Very sorry for your loss and thanks for the good wishes to my mum.

My Mum's funeral today @niccipops . Completely understand and agree. I'm so glad for you that you get extra time. Unfortunately it's something I'll forever regret not getting off my lazy ass and phoning her the last month !!

Wishing her all the best nicci.A few weeks ago i was getting spasm like sensations on the upper chest im 51.Doc sent me for a stress test & heart ultrasound everything was clear.It ended up being postural spasms from lifting & hunching forward when i drive all day.

My Mum's funeral today @niccipops . Completely understand and agree. I'm so glad for you that you get extra time. Unfortunately it's something I'll forever regret not getting off my lazy ass and phoning her the last month !!
My sincere sympathy Ryan.
I feel your pain, losing loved ones is tough and it sucks.
Hope you are okay.

Thought's with you Ryan. Incredibly tragic day for you and your family. She'll never leave your memories.
RIP to your lovely Mum. They are priceless.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8