• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Just wondering , any one else tried to go there lately, i tried yesterday morning and still not able to connect to the site today either

Over at MSE someone recently pointed out that half the posters complain about something and the other half complain about the complainers.

Fairly accurate except for the statistics. Its 33% complain and 33% complain about the complainers and 33% are just compliant backslappers and 1% are genuine intelligent footy people who visit to stay abreast of all things Manly.

:p

Over at MSE someone recently pointed out that half the posters complain about something and the other half complain about the complainers.

Fairly accurate except for the statistics. Its 33% complain and 33% complain about the complainers and 33% are just compliant backslappers and 1% are genuine intelligent footy people who visit to stay abreast of all things Manly.

Where do you see yourself Jatz? 8)

[quote author=Jatz Crackers]

Where do you see yourself Jatz? 8)

[/quote]

In the minority ! :yeah:

It would appear so.

Many things you sprout these days are sly and backhanded insults. You need to grow some balls and state things in an upfront fashion. Might help curtail the moaning and bitching you endlessly carry on with.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4