• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Fonz

Reserve Grader
check out a thread on mse. A bloke put up a post asking how brett stewart was in the game. Nobody seemed to pick up that he was talking about the NRL game. Funny stuff. It is titled "what is brett stewart like on the game"

I like your last swipe.....lol!

going for another banning there mate?

thats teh right attitude. I cant even be bothered using the new name i signed up under :)

check out a thread on mse. A bloke put up a post asking how brett stewart was in the game. Nobody seemed to pick up that he was talking about the NRL game. Funny stuff. It is titled \"what is brett stewart like on the game\"

I picked that up days ago, damn theres some fools around :)

I had to reply!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Obviously you're asking about the NRL2 playstation game!

Maybe someone who's been playing the game could tell you!

I can't believe i've been punted again. What a ****en joke. I wonder if it was because i called them dumbarses? Maybe it was cause i told them silvertails.net was better?

probably the silvertails.net one. they hate us with a passion which is more than ammusing.

My brother in law owns a cafe in Manly that Menzies and Harris go to a lot. He asked menzies about the site, being my bro in law and all. The answer was "Yeah I know that site" with a rather distasteful look. Some words were apparantly uttered about them not being allowed to come here. I must say though that that sounds a little like marty's bravado than anything else.

That reminds me if you are in manly you should all go to Martys cafe in Central Ave.

I can't believe i've been punted again. What a ****en joke. I wonder if it was because i called them dumbarses? Maybe it was cause i told them silvertails.net was better?

What did you actually write?

I havent been banned yet but I never go there. I swear I drop 5 IQ points every time I read a post there.

probably the silvertails.net one. they hate us with a passion which is more than ammusing.

My brother in law owns a cafe in Manly that Menzies and Harris go to a lot. He asked menzies about the site, being my bro in law and all. The answer was \"Yeah I know that site\" with a rather distasteful look. Some words were apparantly uttered about them not being allowed to come here. I must say though that that sounds a little like marty's bravado than anything else.

That reminds me if you are in manly you should all go to Martys cafe in Central Ave.

**** are players actually aware of / read this site???

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4