Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mrs Hopoate charged.

MuzztheEagle

2019 Tipping Competitor
Only like, anyone with kids or anyone with a moral Compass really.
Pretty sure I wouldn't ask a Hopoate to look after my kids :wait:
Is it disturbing that some people act like this? Yes. But she is the daughter of an already disgraced ex player and her stupidity will see her punished according with the law. It's yet another media beat-up aimed at yet another (ex) Manly player and personally that is more of a worry to me than a complete stranger knowingly endanger their own child. There is also far worse than this going on that is not reported on.

wombatgc

Sausage roll eating keyboard warrior.
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
If someone could post the link that works (won’t work on my I-pad).
But just to clarify, Mrs Hopa has been charged with refusing to provide details
of a driver alleged to have failed to secure a child in her car.
Her daughter posted the vid on her instagram account.

globaleagle

SGF0IHJ1bGVzIGFsbCE=
Staff member
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
We used to sleep in the area under the huge back window of the car in the 60s. :rofl:

Kids need to learn survival skills :nerd:
I was remembering earlier that I used to sit on my mum's lap and her arms were my seatbelt (yes when I was a kid). I used to look out the front window through the gap between the dashboard and the wiperblade.

Er, not sure that's legal anymore.

HappilyManly

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Premiership #9 is due!
Premium Member
I was remembering earlier that I used to sit on my mum's lap and her arms were my seatbelt (yes when I was a kid). I used to look out the front window through the gap between the dashboard and the wiperblade.

Er, not sure that's legal anymore.
Exactly and now there are 7+ billion of us.

Survival of the fittest is the natural order :rock:

malroon

love being a Silvertail, and a proud Manly supporter but am really getting sick of the Hollier then thou people on here, fark me some of you will be made saints when you die...rant over..

Latest posts

Top Bottom